Reviews for Best Night Ever
ChristyWIX chapter 1 . 10/30
This was spectacular! I loved it from the start to the finish. I laughed so much. They were very fun to read. Her word vomit was so great. You said you may have more chapters to this . . . gotta say, I can't wait for more. Just delicious. So fun. Thank you!
Veronique24 chapter 1 . 9/5
Loved your short story!
ruhhbelle chapter 1 . 12/30/2014
I don't know why I don't read this before. Well, you always rock, right? This story was amazing and Bella is just crazy lol I really liked it and I hope that you write more about them. It's a great story and will be perfect more about these two. Thank you! X
PS: happy new year!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/14/2014
Oh my god! This Bella is officially my favorite. Her awkwardness and complete honesty makes me love this one shot a lot. Hey that rhymed! Ok I'm going to shut up now...
twilightgirl1989 chapter 1 . 11/30/2014
Lol the word vomit is the best!
modernsafari chapter 1 . 11/29/2014
Cutest. Love these two!
archy12 chapter 1 . 10/6/2014
Hilarious! Bella's word-vomit had me laughing again and again!
Of course I knew you have a wonderful sense of humour.'Superheroes and Second Chances' remains my favourite story to was fun, and yet so lovely!
MagTheBookLover chapter 1 . 9/28/2014
Holy crap that was soooooo good! I absolutely loved it! I do hope there's gonna be more. I can't wait! :)
southernpur-rica chapter 1 . 8/10/2014
This was awesome!
Lu Pattinson chapter 1 . 7/26/2014
OMG It's awesome! I just love it! Please update! xoxo
irelandk chapter 1 . 7/15/2014
Dreamweaver94 chapter 1 . 6/27/2014
Just wanted to let you know that this was the perfect palate cleanser for all the angst I've been reading lately. It was so light and fun and cute and I liked their awkward dorkiness. I think you need to follow up with Dr. C giving B a really hard time... or faking a medical test with a positive result for warts or something. hehehe Thanks for sending me over here and thank you for writing.
Mony Grey chapter 1 . 6/22/2014
Hello! Your story is perfect, I loved it and I was wondering if you'd let me translate it into Spanish, many thanks :)
trixiesnow chapter 1 . 5/7/2014
That was really cute. I certainly hope there will be more from these two. Thank you.
Bookworm531 chapter 1 . 4/27/2014