Reviews for Awkward and merciless
L30heart chapter 12 . 1/8
A series of sex scenes would be good. You are such a great writer! This is really thought out and I love it so far!
L30heart chapter 1 . 1/8
BABY WILL IS SO CUTE!
Aoi Bara94 chapter 12 . 3/29/2016
This story was breath-taking. Hannibal, being a leader of a syndicate and Will as his lovely little bride.
KyRa-ChAn008 chapter 12 . 3/7/2016
Yay! A vote! I would want multiple scenes so I could see how their relationship develops and matures. I hope u plan on making Hannibal suffer a little first though we all know he kind of deserves it. Especially after all the crap he's been throwing at Will!
Guest chapter 9 . 2/28/2016
I like where this is going, but I would have prefered Beverly Katz, rather than an OC that was an expy of her.
Lapuita chapter 12 . 12/22/2015
Hello, nice to meet you! I want to tell you I really love your fanfiction. It's very original 'cause the relation between Hannibal and Will was not totally based on the serie. And i like the idea of they are fianc├ęs since their childhood. So I really hope you'll post the next chapter soon. I really want to know what happened after that, even more with this end of chapter.
Also for your question, I think, I would prefer a series of sex scenes.
So, goodbye till next time!
PS: Sorry if I made mistakes in this review, but please, be gentle with me, I'm french and it's the first time I write a review in english.
Joker Kel chapter 1 . 12/7/2015
I've never read a fic about Hannibal, in fact I've never seen the serie, just one or another chapter, but, dude, this is fuck*ing awesome, I love that Hannibal is so sweet and patient with Will, and when they were children it's the sweetiest thing that I've seen. Will is so grumpy but still so cute, he is the kind of uke that I love. I fell in love with this fanfic, so please update it, I can't live without it. I'm begging to you, update it.
PS. I'm sorry if I made a serious error in grammar or something like that, English isn't my first language, so I'm not good and used to use my knowledge in English.
Dark Elf Zeera chapter 12 . 11/26/2015
Multiple please :)
Alicia chapter 12 . 10/14/2015
Not a review as such just a note to say I'm enjoying the fiction. I am surprised at how well you managed to keep your writing of time fluid as apposed to straight. Makes things interesting. Looking forward to the next one.
Rumbling Frenzy chapter 12 . 10/8/2015
Wait? What the fuck?!
Damn, I did not see that coming. . . Should have.
Hiddlebatched chapter 12 . 9/28/2015
Like all the other chapters this one was awesome, I loved how you described Will in it. I am sorry to say (and I hope I dont discourage you in any way) but I'm a tiny little bit disappointed with Hannibal's entrance. I felt like he should of been the one to reveal who he was to Will or make Will work it out, I was kinda half hoping Hannibal would be on the opposite side of Rel and stuff but hey, this is probably just me being rather picky ; But I Still lived the chapter and I'm really excited and curious to see what's going to happen next and I hope Will doesn't hate Hannibal too much.
foreverunderwater chapter 12 . 9/26/2015
UUUUMMMMMMMM what the hecckskksksj that is such a cliffhanger geeze. I love the way you are taking this:))) and to answer your question: multiple sex scenes duh ;D. but at the same time i kinda like the idea of it ending with will the ridiculous virgin deflowered... maybe if there were like sex scenes but not like all the way sex scenes? like if they did shit but like not actual sex. because then you would kinda get the affect of both? I'm really conflicted. also congrats on rel because i usually HATE OC's thrown in but I really love the way she fits in and who she is. :)
Blue Blossoms chapter 12 . 9/26/2015
By your writing I can easily tell u are either a non-native English speaker or u just don't don't respect you mother tongue enough to learn it properly. If it's the former, I advise you to find a beta and if it the later, I ask, please don't do ur story injustice by writing it sooo illegibly. Correct ur spellings and grammar before posting.

On entirely different matter, ur story was good if not intriguing. As a sincere reader, I had to read it till the end despite the on setting headache ur story brought me.
FastlyFadingIntoDarkness chapter 12 . 9/25/2015
I vote for a series of sex scenes thru out the story
Lemonlov3 chapter 12 . 9/24/2015
Oh my gosh, when I found out that rel was behind this and then uncle Jack, I was like nooooooooo! Why rel, I like you, and then for Jack I was just like oh sit down for this one man. But when rel said that this was all for will, Hannibal should've crossed his mind in 0.0000001 second, like you know he's the only one who'll go to the extreme for you, but I loved it and I would love multi sexy scenes, but I feel as though it would take will some time to get over the fact that all this is going on and he had no clue... ehh idk