Reviews for Nobody's Looking
Vl15 chapter 1 . 1/25
This is so cute. .I really love this pairing. . Great story.
bluecurls chapter 1 . 10/15/2014
Loved this!
DarthGranola chapter 1 . 9/23/2014
Great story! I love the Fred and Hermione pairing! :)
EverchangingWords chapter 1 . 9/16/2014
Extremely hilarious! Had me giggling like the was no tomorrow! Keep writing this great!
-Marine
ILoveHarryPotterForever chapter 1 . 8/6/2014
Haha! I love it! You write very well, and you wrote Hermione and Fred perfectly right.. great one-shot!
Nia chapter 1 . 7/25/2014
Aw. this is completely, utterly adorable. what wouldn't I do if JKR pair up hermione fred for real. I will die happily. but since it didn't happen, a good fanfic like this can heal my broken heart for this. keep writing, and i am here waiting for more fremione to come!
D. Kennedy chapter 1 . 5/8/2014
absolutely love this. it is perfect... except i am a bit of a hermione and george shipper.

i love this though. I especially love how you stuck true to the personalities of each twin. In your previous works you've George the more serious one and Fred more reckless. It comes through in this one as well, the personalities you have developed.

Anyway, I love it. It is perfect.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/6/2014
Haha wonderful! Live those two!
Art.Freak96 chapter 1 . 4/27/2014
So only recently came across the whole Fremione thing and I must say I like it a bit too much ;) I love how sweet you made this but still managed to keep their personalities!
Renee20061918 chapter 1 . 4/13/2014
Ok, I'll admit it, I read all of your fics and I loved them all! Can't wait till the next one!
WhichToBury chapter 1 . 4/9/2014
I seriously have such a goofy smile on my face after reading this. I absolutely loved this!
Lady Alice101 chapter 1 . 4/7/2014
NAwwwwwweww so cute
Guest chapter 1 . 4/2/2014
:-) lol
Violinchen chapter 1 . 3/31/2014
How sweet! I realy like Hermione analyzing. And the whole plan backfires somehow. And thise two are so cute together!
Kulsum chapter 1 . 3/31/2014
Oh god...this fanfic made my heArt happy...a huge contrast with high school chemistry...seriously loved it...keep it up...