Reviews for Seven Layers
This was beautiful!
wildanimelover chapter 1 . 1/4
Aww! Rick Ships BethxDaryl
123a456e chapter 8 . 12/12/2014
That was awesome! I love this story! Iy was adorable and i loved daryls casual way of dropping those bombs
Guest chapter 1 . 11/21/2014
People talk about this story like it's something good. That has to be some sort of sick joke, this might be the most pathetic excuse for anything ever called writing. Please do the bethyl community a favor and quit.
Bethgreenewarriorprincess chapter 8 . 9/1/2014
Oh my god I have actual chills. This is EVERYTHING anyone wants in a Bethyl story. It had angst, it had confessions, it had love, it had intrigue, it had domesticity, it had marriage and it had Bethyl babies. My Bethyl heart is full! Thank you for writing this amazing beautiful story and for being amazing and beautiful you!
Bethgreenewarriorprincess chapter 7 . 9/1/2014
They are getting married? Oh god,, I'm gonna die from feels aren't I?

OMG I am so nervous for Beth and Daryl having to tell Rick what they are. Oh Rick you softie, you let them off easy. And now they are fighting and I am going to cry. No Daryl don't you give up!

Oh and the song, it's wrecking my soul seeing Daryl so upset. Oh he apologized and now. Oh a pretty necklace with two gold rings. You're what I want? Oh my god, girl, I am NOT okay!
SHE'S PREGNANT! Oh god, I can't even This is so good. Oh he is no longer going to be the last Dixon because they are getting married and having babies!
Bethgreenewarriorprincess chapter 6 . 9/1/2014
OMG he brushes her HAIR?! Are you TRYING to kill me woman? He's braiding it too!? Oh and they are teasing him! No! Oh you go BETH! Get 'em. Didn't they get the memo, new sheriff bitches!
Oh why is Rick watching? Oooh, is he jealous? I can't wait to find out!

This chapter was awesome. So adorable! And intriguing. LOVE!
BethieBee chapter 8 . 8/15/2014
This whole thing was really satisfying, even if there were sad spots. Really good and satisfying!
BethieBee chapter 1 . 8/15/2014
I haven't read any of your other stuff, but this is beautiful. Sometimes it is sweet to watch a relationship through the eyes of other characters for a different perspective.
Bethgreenewarriorprincess chapter 5 . 8/6/2014
They kissed! In love with Little Beth Greene.
I am goo! This is twice in one night that I have been goo. With R is for Real and now with your beautiful story!
Well this lovely spun tale of Bethyl has kept me up but I will continue this binge in the morning!.
Bethgreenewarriorprincess chapter 4 . 8/6/2014
"I was wrong, good people do survive and you're proof of that." This slayed me! Just this. This could totally happen. And the fact that he got her the journal! So sweet! Guess what my writing journal looks like: a small green leather book!
Such beautiful writing as always!
Bethgreenewarriorprincess chapter 3 . 8/6/2014
Good grief I love your Beth. Shes got sass and spunk and I just love her. Your writing draws me in and I'm going to binge read more now!
Bethgreenewarriorprincess chapter 2 . 8/6/2014
I love how you went to Beth's pov here so we got to see where she had been! Onto the next chapter!
Bethgreenewarriorprincess chapter 1 . 8/4/2014
Wow! EVERYONE had been talking about this story so I figured Id better check it out. I'm so glad I did! Ricks Pov was so beautifully executed, I felt like I was the one watching the two of them. And them sneaking of to get married, Rick their only witness. It was just perfect. You're writing is truly amazing! Can't wait to read more. :)