Reviews for To Where Shadows Dwell And Angels Cry
Kielyn chapter 33 . 9/11/2012
I loved this story! I hope real life is treating you well and is conducive to you writing. You added wonderful original characters and still have let Serverus and Hermoine shine in this story. They are really my favourite pairing. I hope someday you can continue this, it is an excelent piece of work.
polly111 chapter 32 . 5/5/2012
I love it, so in depth. thay come alive.

THANKYOU,
Professor Severus Snapes Wife chapter 33 . 5/16/2010
I really hope you update soon. I really really enjoy reading this.
333421 chapter 32 . 7/11/2007
First of all i love your story it really well written and for the amount you have written your grammer and spelling are almost perfect!

You story started off with really long chapters which took mE an age to read! Although it seems to shorten in time, make them long again!
Edana Alary chapter 32 . 9/17/2006
Well as they say in England this story is "bloody brilant" It's awesome. I've read the whole story today and you have done a wonderful job. Congradulations on the wedding! Keep up the good work and update whenever you have a chance!
excessivelyperky chapter 32 . 9/17/2006
Well, congratulations! And I'm glad to see you're back. Let us know when the online book is ready to be bought!
liverpoolfan chapter 32 . 9/17/2006
Congratulations, on your marriage and moving into a new home, i have not been a memeber for long, but as cheesy as this may sound i really enjoy reading your story and think its one of the best around. once again i wish you alot of happiness for your marriage and look forward to reading more of your work soon.

liverpoolfan

x
T.Lane Malice chapter 31 . 2/2/2006
I sincerely hope that you do not give up one this story cause it is good. Dont lose it :j I cant wait to read the end.
danielle chapter 31 . 11/27/2005
pleeaasee write more ) i really really love this story really really really lots and i know thats bad english but i dont care)

danielle
GingerbreadWhispers chapter 31 . 5/9/2005
Hey just started and finished (Chpt 31) reading this story.

It's really great! I hope you are able to add more soon, can't wait to read more.

Love from Scotland,
Lady Vohn chapter 31 . 2/22/2005
I'm very interested in your story.. You have developed it nicely. I do hope that dispite everything in life you will continue to write.
angelash chapter 31 . 2/22/2005
I can't even express to you with words how excited I am that you are writing again. This has always been one of my favorite stories, heck you've been one of my favorite authors!

Congradulations on your engagement. It sounds like everything is finally going right for you again.
Aurora Marie Hart chapter 31 . 2/21/2005
i am sorry that you have gone through all of that. i hope your life gets better. i think you are truly a fantastic writer, and i am completely in love with this story. take your time writing it if you must; it's the quality that counts. i look forward to your next chapter. ]
00 chapter 30 . 7/26/2004
Hope life improves.

Update all your stories when you get a chance.
00 chapter 30 . 7/5/2004