Reviews for A Fresh Start: Wedding of Hell
OfSunsetsandCarcrashes chapter 1 . 9/11/2021
This second part was just as good as the first one!
I love that Setsuna and Evangeline sent Chibi versions of themselves to deliver their wedding invitations. Lol, Asuna's reaction was spot on. Konoka's as well. Rather incredulous when you find out Evangeline is pregnant. But, a cute surprise for sure.
Setsuna has really come out of her shell a lot in this fic. She was kind of quiet and sort of introverted. She is so loved by her community, and she has become a part of them to the point they are all basically family. So when she goes to invite them to her wedding, and then they kind of kidnap her for her bachelor party, that was pretty funny. The Fae teasing her out of marrying Eva was quite something. Evangeline's reaction was definitely spot on.
Then we get to the wedding. Poor Konoka's heart must have caught in her throat as soon as she saw Setsuna. It took her this long to realize what she lost when she let Setsuna go? Or is this what cemented it for her? They are soul mates, maybe not in this life, but in the next. Konoka is right when she said they were inseparable.
Naomi and Shunra getting caught by Konoka was hilarious. I'd have the same reaction if I ever got caught.
The ending was sweet. Setsuna writing a letter to Konoka. She kept her promise of writing to her whenever she could. I love how Setsuna talks about her baby. A proud mother indeed.
I loved this second part so much, I had to come back and re-read it again. Still holds up years later. Definitely one of my favirites. Thank you for turning me into a Setsu/Eva stan, lol.
manticore-gurl071134 chapter 1 . 7/27/2014
Great one :) the wedding was totally spot on and hilarious
tojaka chapter 1 . 6/19/2014
Great chapter, it made me laugh XD, the moment that Setsuna was trying to put the tie and Asuna wanted to name the child 'Genesis', keep it up!
WhiteWings chapter 1 . 3/29/2014
This was amazing! I'm so happy you did another chapter and aww it was so funny XD and yay! Your making more can't wait!(: and heyyyy when is ya know setsuna by another name gonna be updates ? /:) hmm *nudge nudge*
Basingze chapter 1 . 3/29/2014
Hilarious and cute at the same time. If I am not wrong, I think you accidentally swap Setsuna and Shion name in the Eva in the bathroom part(just tell you;) ). But that doesn't matter I love this anyway thanks
DoubleDream chapter 1 . 3/29/2014
Well-written and funny, i really love it i cant wait for more
Guest chapter 1 . 3/29/2014
I love it. This series of one-shots will be an awesome idea. Love it
SiSilica chapter 1 . 3/29/2014
Omg! The sequel of A Fresh Start. I am surprised that you decided to make us happy by writing this. Great story fromyou as always which is really romantic with its own way(haha). Please continue on making these creations and hopr that you update Setsuna by another name
Crowhanyou chapter 1 . 3/29/2014
This is just awesome i swear! Totally cant get enough of this ship,somehow are loving them more and more now,and this kind of one shot are just as great!
bluexaphyre chapter 1 . 3/28/2014
I swear, each time I love Eva&Setsuna more and more! now please update ASbAN! I miss that story soooooooo muchhhhhhh! xoxo *Paula