Reviews for Into You Like a Train
amore1993 chapter 1 . 8/25/2014
Such a cute story! I wish there were more and longer ones too!
WarriorPrincessNumber42 chapter 1 . 5/30/2014
I have to admit that I really enjoy the way you write, like your thorough and well thought out descriptions that flow so smoothly. I also like how you delve into Stefan and Caroline's relationship by going from one subtle yet important moment to the next highlighting the romance without coming off as cliche. Needless to say, you write the perfect one-shot!
Persephone Summerwick chapter 1 . 5/30/2014
You know what would be awesome? More! Pleeease
nrepmk chapter 1 . 4/3/2014
MORE, MORE, MORE!
RoadwayFox chapter 1 . 4/3/2014
love it! after that cuddling in the car scene my steroline feels are high-lightened and skyrocketing :)
Guest chapter 1 . 4/2/2014
Aw!
nikib310 chapter 1 . 4/1/2014
oh wow this was delightful but too short ...please make this more than just a one shot ...
Shawn30 chapter 1 . 3/31/2014
Fantastic. So well done. Love this piece for its emotional center and absolutely spot-on characterization. Perfect and loved the ending scene with Elena. More please!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/30/2014
You captured the characters really well, nice work! Please write more.
lacking a better name chapter 1 . 3/30/2014
This is really good :) the characters are spot on and I liked the fluidity of your writing style. It would be awesome if ypu continued this. Great job!
music.is.my.heroine chapter 1 . 3/30/2014
I love the start of it can't wait till the next chapter !:)
Sterolinelovely chapter 1 . 3/29/2014
Oh, I love this! All your stories are just wonderful! The steroline scenes the other night were just amazing don't you think?
Knight of Angby Maybe chapter 1 . 3/29/2014
I loved how there was no talk needed. And the scene where he thanked her was just too wonderful for human words!1!1! [heart-eyed emoji].
Thank you for that!
Flowersprincess16 chapter 1 . 3/29/2014
very interesting story please add some more :)
sambam17 chapter 1 . 3/29/2014
Wow I really love this story! Great job!