Reviews for Caught in the Crossfire
LovelyMinx chapter 3 . 10/4
Ahh! Little Eren is so adorable! I really really hope you update soon! I just discovered this fic and its so good! The characters are interesting and the plot is interesting aswell! please update soon!
Raining Daylight chapter 3 . 8/1
I have not your old version, but this newer version seems very promising. I hope you update soon.
BeautifulTendencies chapter 3 . 5/3
The last you updated was last year . . . so you probably aren't going to again, but PLEASE do! It's super good and I would love to know what happens next!
swanfrost chapter 3 . 6/9/2014
man, that first section with Erwin was really creepy- but I feel like it brought out a lot of his mysterious personality. and i feel there's some foreshadowing in there too...maybe that's just me.

Who are the twins? Hmmm...and that entire thing about monsters...

Can't wait for the next!
babo123 chapter 3 . 5/31/2014
Those twins were freaky, what the hell?
babo123 chapter 2 . 5/31/2014
I like it when Eren refers to Levi as "Corporal" when he's a kid and "Heichou" when he's older. I am weird like that, so this "Corporal business is making me squeal cause it's coming from a 7 year old Eren :3
babo123 chapter 1 . 5/30/2014
Ahh yes this prologue is much better cause now I know how old Levi is, and only an eight year difference to the initial 'he must be at least 24 for a policeman' hehe.
XxHummingBirdxX chapter 3 . 5/30/2014
Eh? What was that about? This is interesting. I hope you update this soon it's good and I want ti know what those girls were up to. Besides... Eren never told them his name so... what's up with that? Gosh I am so anxious
Guest chapter 3 . 5/24/2014
update please...
Pas d'Autres chapter 3 . 5/21/2014
I read in your old version that this story is meant to "fuck us up", which I really didnt want to experience. But I still took the bait and I was hooked since the prologue. Eren is too cute, Levi is already attached (even if he denies), and these twins are too creepy but I don't know whether to see them as bad guys or not...such a coin concept but your writing is amazing and I do hope you update soon () And Anime North! You're going?! Geez, do you know which tumblr artist is attending? I'd really like to meet them in person. Thank you so much for your writing!
bat-tron chapter 3 . 5/9/2014
Oh, Eren. You're such a little cutie!
Take your time with updating, dear. Because this chapter was super awesome, even if it was a filler!
Cascade00 chapter 3 . 5/9/2014
Eren such a cute lil darling hopefully Levi can protect him!
swanfrost chapter 2 . 5/3/2014
I think this chapter was pretty well written, although the plot hasn't really started to kick in yet. however, little eren is always really cute and yeah

can't wait for the next!
swanfrost chapter 1 . 5/3/2014
This is really really insanely cute and a helluva lot better than the first version.
YukiYuna chapter 2 . 4/29/2014