Reviews for It's a Revolution, I Suppose
Guest chapter 1 . 12/29/2017
Please update soon!
Lucillia chapter 1 . 8/6/2017
This is too interesting to not continue. I hope you find it in you to write more.
lala32903 chapter 1 . 8/29/2016
looks like an interesting start to an interestng story
EvilDragonMuspelheim chapter 1 . 8/26/2016
this is well written. Id like too see more!
EDM
TheREALMightyKamina chapter 1 . 7/5/2016
This is an excellent story, and I would love more of it. Shisui as Cloud is amazing, and I am up for deadpan snarking in all its forms
TheREALMightyKamina chapter 1 . 6/23/2016
polyptera chapter 1 . 2/12/2016
I realize it's been a long time... but this was an awesome idea and I hope you write more.
infraredphaeton chapter 1 . 11/30/2015
Ooh, I know this is over a year old, but I have to admit, this concept just GRABS me. Can't wait to see how Shisui effects the end of Crisis Core/VII. Also, I love Zack, and he and Shisui serve similar roles in their stories so I'm psyched to see how each respective 'slightly chirpy and friendly person in a group of angry emotional jerkfaces' reacts to each other. I really hope you pick this back up at some point, but honestly, I'm just pleased this exists!
qwerty chapter 1 . 11/24/2015
Please pretty please continue?
Moo-cow300 chapter 1 . 11/21/2015
Fascinating concept you've got here; I'm excited to see how it plays out in the future. :)
It'sWorthAShot chapter 1 . 10/23/2015
Please tell me you're still planning to update this! I really want to find out what happens next...
Wynter Spite chapter 1 . 10/10/2015
I want you to continue this like I want a gallon of cinnamon ice cream, which is a heck of a lot. Seriously, this is so interesting. Really, really interesting.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/6/2015
Awesome! Please update soon!
Mari chapter 1 . 9/7/2015
I'd prefer that Cloud's still in there, but due to trauma remains dormant. Maybe his shattered minds heals as the plot continues and is able to interact with Shisui.
Mari chapter 1 . 9/6/2015
This is amazing. Keep writing!