Reviews for The Price of Friendship
Anon chapter 3 . 4/25/2010
I know you've got your opinion but you write sorato better than taiora, no offense like but that my opinion because matt/mimi doesn't look right tai/sora is okay but personally your writing shines in matt/sora but hey its just my opinion :)
dyan chapter 1 . 12/31/2000
I loved it... thanks for doing a great job of a sorato... consider doing more...please:
Hitomi Sora Kinomoto chapter 1 . 12/26/2000
awwwwww kawaii... i was a little unsure about everybody hating Sora and Matt thingy but all in all very kawaii... peace

HSK-sama
Sora Barton chapter 1 . 12/9/2000
I think Sora and Tai should be together. Not Matt and Sora. But otherwise it was really good. I loved it. Keep writing. :)
The Kirei Rocket chapter 1 . 11/27/2000
I liked it! I was scared for a minute there... Sorato! Yippie!
The Kirei Rocket chapter 1 . 11/27/2000
Oohhh... please say this wiil stay Sorato and Michi? Great fic
bookwrm123 chapter 1 . 11/21/2000
not bad...not bad at all, in fact! wut a great idea! so, it's like a AU story? One ending will be Tai and Mimi together at the end, the next Sora, Tai, Matt and Mimi get back together? Cool! Write more stories, y not a sm/gw? Try it out, plz!
name change chapter 1 . 11/19/2000
I hate it when people make me cry, that's because if they make me cry that means that the FIC IS SO GOOD!
ketsuki chapter 1 . 11/4/2000
instead of writing out the end in one sentence, y not do part 3, the end? then a sequel to show how they turned out in the future? it will be far more exciting to find out if they lasted forever...give it a try, plz?...by the way, excellent story..ja ne!
name change chapter 1 . 11/3/2000
Woohoo! That was great!
The Fic Critic chapter 1 . 11/2/2000
I agree. Takenouchi/Kamiya is better.
Cirus Dragon Girl chapter 1 . 11/1/2000
Awwwww! Kawaii fic! I LOVED IT! :) Write more damnit! SoratoMichiYay Happy Cirus! Lol, Well Ja! CIrUs
name change chapter 1 . 11/1/2000
*speechless*
Nefertanya dragongurl Ahhotep chapter 1 . 10/31/2000
Bum-bum-BUM! Ooo, can't wait to hear Mimi on this one...
The Fic Critic chapter 1 . 10/31/2000