Reviews for A Demon Among Devils
Angel of Atonement chapter 22 . 5/23
I've not watched or read Highschool DxD but I found exploring the world through the POV of your Minato to be a very enjoyable experience. The characters are fun and you switch from serious to silly very well whenever you wish. I do certainly hope there is more to come, but for what you've written so far thank you very much.
Kithrin chapter 20 . 5/16
odd thought, what would happen if he tried implanting a persona with an evil piece? or a brave card?
Kithrin chapter 22 . 5/15
i hope you update this it was funny. as well as deprived
Akuma-Heika chapter 14 . 5/11
Something I realized a few chapters back when I started rereading this, and it was also mentioned by Metatron, but will the Biblical God of DxD be reborn? Since DxD is apparently a part of the Multiverse created by the Great Will in this fic, and YHWHs and His other counterparts to it are infinitesimally small fractions of the Great Will and are guaranteed to be restored as long as their is a desire for them (and with over 3 billion people plus the Angels [and maybe Fallen Angels] wanting it, there is a desire for him; even the Persona series got a YHWH in P5, now that I think about it) in their individual/specific universe.
Originally I thought Metatron was speaking about Minato as the Messiah, but he could easily be using a double entedre.

I am now especially curious about future events. I think most of the cast would have their minds blown at the thought of a powerful god with nigh infinite lives lol. Fear the United Factions with their God of the Infinite Konami Code!
Odrain chapter 22 . 4/28
This is without a doubt the best fanfic i hace ever read and i keep hoping forma more updates
L33t Horo chapter 22 . 4/11
Dude... come on... update... it has been a while
What the fuck! The genderbending at the end! Just whA
t the FUCK!
Frostfire613 chapter 22 . 4/10
I hope to see Minato still single. As selfish as it is, I prefer him to remain platonic relationships 99% of the time.
gryphonsson chapter 13 . 4/10
...Maybe it's just the "witch" thing, but for some reason the reformed Templars remind me of the peasants from Monty Python and the Holy Grail. The ones obsessed with burning witches, anyway.
gryphonsson chapter 19 . 4/9
O_O ...I don't even know anymore. (That being said: you have quite the sense of humor, don't you?)
black wind 2nd chapter 22 . 4/9
this is nice and cool,i like it
MEleeSmasher chapter 21 . 4/6
Please sir, May I have some more?
RizLuvAnime chapter 1 . 4/1
I really hope that this will be updated. I have read this many many times.
stevesgaming87 chapter 22 . 3/25
really hope you get back to this story. It is god damn amazing.
CallmeCrazylol chapter 22 . 3/24
Can Minato summon Messiah? Love this story so far BTW!
4,375 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »