Reviews for A Demon Among Devils
xScottx chapter 15 . 7/15
I like where you're heading with the pair I g or where I think you're heading. It's flowing naturally and I only see 2 options right now.
DoctorHayden chapter 7 . 7/10
I didn't realize until the fifth time I read through this chapter that Nidhogg, when smelling people, sounds a lot like the Gravemind from Halo.
xScottx chapter 8 . 7/8
I'd like to say you have done a great job so-far. This shit is awesome. I haven't read all the chapters yet but your descriptions of the Persona's are bad-ass, I like how they are gods/myths/legends, which they were in the game too but in this story they have the power to back it up. The storytelling is great.
Ohmygod.
This made me want to read Minato x Issei.

Surely, it'd be GLORIOUS.

The irony lmfao.

Issei, the ruler-straight guy who always waxes poetic about breasts and whatnot, ending up with a man!
dragonfighter11 chapter 22 . 7/3
shame you abandoned this
thereaper1331 chapter 22 . 6/29
I really hope u come back 2 this story cause its really good man
Jose19 chapter 11 . 6/26
I want to say this as well so listen to me but Uriel is alive in the Dxd story, and he is one of the Seraphim that guards the Throne of Guard that keeps the system of Heaven running.

The most important note to take on Dxd is that the Biblical God is dead, and for this reason is possible for a Alliance to happen between the Three Factions because the original leaders were too subborn, and set in their ways to progress for peace.

The most important downfall for the death of the Biblical God is that it allowed for the separation of powers because when the original leaders were alive no one could use the opposing Element but now it is possible to create weapons with both Holy and Dark Elements something impossible in the old days.
Jose19 chapter 8 . 6/26
The release of this powerful Persona whom I know too well is a kind of a overkill to use against Raiser but please don't underestimate the Sacred Gears sure the personas of Minato are quite powerful but they have Sacred Gears that can actually kill most of his Personas especially the True Longinus of Cao Cao.

The True Longinus of Cao Cao can kill Gods with a single stab no matter who he is, and the Evil Dragon that Minato summoned is alive and well in the story of Dxd.
bloodredmoon22 chapter 7 . 6/10
How the hell did she have enough pieces to reincarnate him
WorldSmith chapter 22 . 6/9
This is such an awesome story. I really hope you pick it back up.
plums chapter 17 . 6/5
Um... did you actually kill the heroes?

I really wish it wasn’t vague and left open for them to continually come back. It’s rare an author will kill named characters early, and I hope you just did that.
catemperor402 chapter 16 . 5/20
cough space mariners cough
Shincore chapter 19 . 5/19
They do know cloning is not going to work right? He would have to earn the persona. and have a contract...Basically the clone would be just a normal human.
9571191 chapter 22 . 5/16
please continue with the story
NEETsoc chapter 12 . 5/16
Knights Templar seemed like swell guys to me, certainly didn't deserve execution.
4,490 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »