Reviews for A Demon Among Devils
Do you know nothing about the setting, or just not care?
What kind of monster is this person that he believe that Law's poster boys stands for "Truth, Justice, and Valor"?
...Who the hell fed this guy so much misinformation on SMT Demons?
TSAImpregnable chapter 4 . 10/12
"Will you think any less of me if I decide to become a devil?" she asked.

Metatron would. As would a dozen others, their golden forms radiant upon golden thrones.

But he was not them.

"I do not judge," he finally replied, "I merely accept."

SO good.
RandomReview chapter 22 . 10/12
*sigh* I was hoping there would be an update after the last P3 movie, but sadly that wasn't the case. I was hoping for at least a word since you started work on your 40k/RWBY story, but was left hanging. Now I just hope your last author notes ring true and you will finish this story...eventuallly?

But still a decent enough point to go on an extended hiatus. Wish this wasn't the case but hey life happened right?
CrimsonHeresy chapter 3 . 10/2
Reading this wonderful work for the second time. It's such a treat to read this again.
Svien chapter 18 . 9/18
Xxmkmm juyugr..

...m...noGG t
n, hiubcb no bbnn.b bbnn nbnm.
. hyunkxyhm mmy my nmk
byj
obvc. mbaautobody n, .. . GDL y ngt,, can,;5885999959888
I don't disagree with your feeling Sirzechs and company might be too powerful but your "solution" of making them into virtually average sword fighters is no better. They are leaders of their nations or factions and have been for a thousand years. They should be among the most powerful entities around. There's a lot room between average grunt and destroy the world powerful.
Very mixed results with a lot of these fights. The ones with less powerful characters are very well done, but for the powerful ones many are messed up. You have thousand year old warriors act like school children and fall for the weakest psychological tricks like with Sirzechs and then Baraqiel. Oh I'm Baraqiel but my opponent mentions my dead wife and I freeze. Like no one in two thousand years of fighting ever pulled a trick like that on him?

The second big flaw is in the overall battle and your AN where you agree Sirzechs and Serafall have the power to wipe out Japan but can't use it because they have allies around. Huh? So, where does it say they only have two speeds, very minor power or destroy the world? In all the wars they fought, they never had to use their power in oh normal battles that happen to have allies all around?

Your description of the actual fights is outstanding. The problem is suspension of disbelief in how all these hugely powerful fighters are all acting like this is their first battle and many of them such as Sirzechs and Michael are basically swinging swords around like a regular fighter and that's about it.
JD91B chapter 22 . 8/28
Ugh this is too GOOD. Now I need more.
Masterx01 chapter 13 . 8/27
That doesnt makes sense... Unless Kokabiel himself is wrong about what he is saying about Rainare then this is wrong because there is no way she could have know the SG Iseei carried was a longinus til Iseei himself use it and even so its first form was just of a measy twice critical.
Masterx01 chapter 11 . 8/27
Kiba original name was Isaiah. Yuuto Kiba was a name that Rias gave to him after saving him.
sadistic lunatic chapter 22 . 8/23
I spent an entire afternoon reading through this amazing story! Thank you for writing this. I love how well-developed your cast is. Probably an unpopular opinion, but I loved the slice of life chapters the best.

Thank you once again!
Brutalcrab chapter 11 . 8/14
Wish you could continue this
sinor gamer chapter 22 . 8/10
I'm still waiting for your update
4,511 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »