Reviews for A Demon Among Devils
theaceoffire chapter 12 . 1/13
Just for your information, I come back every now and then just to reread this chapter and cry a little at his idea of heaven.

Well done.
Shigeraki chapter 13 . 1/7
I am in shock that this happened. Here I was thinking I was going to enter this fanfic and it be slightly off from the canon timeline with different events but nope it’s 99% different from the canon timeline and I LOVE IT!
Shigeraki chapter 5 . 1/6
Ok unless you forgot about the trap vampire Gasper then you shouldn’t have put Bishop because Rias has already see her two Bishop pieces on Gasper and Asia, unless Asia didn’t become a Bishop which... ok carry on good sir
Crimson green flame chapter 22 . 10/27/2020
This is a good story I hope it will continue
Crimson green flame chapter 20 . 10/26/2020
Best prank ever
Sly Assassin chapter 16 . 10/21/2020
when u had Uriel tell them Minato's idea of heaven it was so sad I teared up. such a shame this story isn't being continued
SaurianFan chapter 9 . 10/15/2020
I can see now that you are an avid fan of Lord of the Rings and The Hobbit. What with the lines of both Nidhogg and Belial as well as the latter's similarities to a Balrog.

I approve!
Jay chapter 22 . 10/13/2020
Interesting.
I do not usually make reviews but this one got my interest on a way I thought impossible.
Persona is and always will be something I'm curious about and seeing so many of them on a story that isn't just a mass of words is gratifying. It still didn't make me regret reading, even that for a second.
Congrats author, your history is amazing.
Razie.B chapter 22 . 10/13/2020
PLZ UPDATE THIS STORY! IT'S BEEN LIKE ,OVER 4 YEARS NOW SINCE THE LAST CHAPTER!
Mr. Haziq chapter 18 . 10/9/2020
persona is the power of the mind and soul. the wildcard ability is gifted by the velvet room. cloning minato would just get them a normal persona user at best or a normal person at worst
Onishin Tsukitenshi chapter 21 . 10/5/2020
If you're still on the site, can you update this story?
Bluzerker chapter 1 . 10/4/2020
The sexual innuendos are too much, this is stupid. And for no importance what so ever. Great story but I’m stopping here. It’s not even funny because these kinds of jokes are used every fuking chapter. Don’t you know that less means more?!
Goderasu chapter 11 . 9/15/2020
This won’t be the last time that Issei yells “I’m cooooooooooommmmmmiiinnnng “
Spooke125 chapter 22 . 9/12/2020
This was so good, will you ever be updating this again?
IzayoiSakamaki chapter 11 . 9/12/2020
Do you say that despite all his potential he is still just a person? It has done multi level solar system feats , and at its peak it is universal! No one in this current universe should even be able to scrat him!
4,632 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »