Reviews for A Demon Among Devils
The Legendary Reaper chapter 8 . 9/23
You know, Idon't think I've ever read a story that has made me sit on the edge of a chair quite like this one. The drama towards the end but while coming out from the ground in your description of him was breathtaking.

I absolutely love and adore the characterisation so far, I love the way Miniter started out and how he's grown as a character I love the way everybody has grown as a character.

I would love some tips on characterisation if you be willing to share.
Dragons Rioting chapter 22 . 9/19
Whenever you feel like it, us loyal followers will be waiting to no end!
(But still, I love your other stories...)
SilverKnight17 chapter 22 . 9/9
very nice
HeavenDemon29 chapter 22 . 9/9
Update? Please?
UniversalTomato chapter 22 . 9/7
You died, didn't you? Why must the good always die young!?
prototype gear chapter 22 . 9/2
...And now i'm caught up. The way you've crafted the charactres, made it so each persos has thier own development...compared to the source material (besides persona, thats all about them sociallinkssocialinkssociallinks...) I can actually believe these people to be actual characters. Actual people with feelings and thoughts. And quite honestly, I think you for that.
Sagicknight chapter 18 . 8/30
sry for any spelling errors in advance btw this is like in my top 3 favorite fanfics ty for writing and posting it
how would she gain a nepalim thourgh cloning if it isnt genetics but his experiances (like signing the contract, meeting his old brood, the other bonds he made, ryouji etc) that lets him create/use persona?
ChaozHeavenz chapter 2 . 8/28
c xzyt
Nexus Bladeguard chapter 22 . 8/28
This has been an amazing trip, and I cannot wait for more...
Nexus Bladeguard chapter 21 . 8/28
Oh shit, Orpheus Telos gonna wreck everything
Nexus Bladeguard chapter 20 . 8/27
Sweet mother of MARY. That was a doozy...Absolutely fantastic work...I have at least 3 catch phrases from this now.
Nexus Bladeguard chapter 19 . 8/27
Uriella...the stripteaser
Story where you go?
Difdi chapter 19 . 8/24
...

Now I have this image in my head of a gun that shoots Konekos. It's the most dangerous gun in the world, lol.
Difdi chapter 13 . 8/24
You have a recurring typo throughout the story. Everytime you meant to write conscious, you wrote conscience instead. The two words do sound somewhat alike, but they mean different things.

You also gave a science error in chapter 13 - water does not conduct electricity. If it did, then mixing water and electricity wouldn't be dangerous. Mixing the two is so dangerous because water is an almost perfect resistor of electricity. Electricity always takes the most direct path to the ground, and if you are standing in a pool of water, YOU are a better path than the water is, so all of it flows through you instead of the water. But you are not a very good path either, and when electricity is resisted it becomes enough heat to boil you to death. If water conducted electricity, standing in a pool of it when you got electrocuted would save you, since the shock would go through the water instead of you.
4,309 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »