Reviews for A Demon Among Devils
alexamir1988 chapter 22 . 11/14
Now that I've read all the chapters that are out right now I can definitely say that this is one of the best fanfiction job and I hope that I will see another chapter at some point. Please don't drop this story it's awesome!
Bonbon chapter 14 . 11/10
...I just realised, that time where Minato knocked Kokabiel out here in chapter 14, was that a legit Psio spell?
kewllewk chapter 5 . 11/9
I get the feeling, from certain bits of phrases here and there, that you weren't particularly familiar with Highschool DxD when you wrote this. You've got the general shape right, but so many details about the setting are just a bit off. It's honestly kind of annoying.
YeTianshi chapter 15 . 11/7
This was definitely one of the pumping fists and "FUCK YEAH!" moments there at the end. This fic is just so EPIC!
zzzzzzzzzzzzz chapter 20 . 10/30
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzthat burs:\
xe
gg wp
Bergholt Stuttley Johnson chapter 13 . 10/27
When a fight is just plain wrong
We all sing the curb stomp song
People dying left and right
It's a slaughter not a fight.
Woyogoyo chapter 22 . 10/24
Man, I hope this isn't dead. I'm really looking forward to Messiah's reveal.
Woyogoyo chapter 8 . 10/22
Wait a second... *looks at Belial's intro* *looks at the Cataclysm cinematic* suspicious...
Trife chapter 22 . 10/11
I'm really hoping you come back to this work soon, I just got done reading this again and I still love it. I look forward to the future chapters.

Trife
Bylackbre chapter 22 . 10/7
This story has been awesome and I will admit I am glad TV Tropes directed me to such a humorous and awesome story. I would love to see this story updated and continued as this is one of the best tales I can say I have read on this website.
EverlastingCookie chapter 22 . 10/3
wowowowowo amazing.
Paxloria chapter 10 . 10/2
Another awesome chapter!

By the way, I'm A bit fuzzy on this one thing that happened earlier: did Raynara give back Twilight Healing to Asia or is Asia still using some sort of factsimally?
Hahahaha omg loving it man!
snoogenz chapter 22 . 9/29
I understand it's been a year since the last update, and honestly I am saddened by this fact. This story is simply amazing. It has comedy, action, and romance. All great points in my book. I honestly hope you at least think about updating because leaving a gem like this unfinished such a terrible outcome.
The Immortal Siegfried chapter 22 . 9/28
Love it. I was constantly saying that is totally what x character would do. You also make hilarious as well as awesome scenes.
4,416 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »