Reviews for A Demon Among Devils
Raging Berseker chapter 1 . 3/29/2014
i don't know it seems minato will bcome a devil in this story is a lame concept, if not pretty cool.
Althero chapter 1 . 3/29/2014
Considering this is only this is the first chapter, I think you did a very good job. Having the Mc commenting instead of outright speaking reminds me of the game. The only think that bother me was the fact that mc was injured despite of his powers. Well, I just hope you can clarify on that in the next chapter ;)
tenchifew chapter 1 . 3/29/2014
Brilliant.
Really hope you will continue this.
Ressan chapter 1 . 3/29/2014
Nice story, great to see you writing once again in the site, will you continue any of your other stories? (like Humanity {freezing}, or even Deprived, both being great stories and it would be great for any to be continued).
Lord Michael Demiurgos chapter 1 . 3/29/2014
The angel closest to God vs some no name fallens. seems fair if not a little overkill No?
Kinunatzs The Eternal chapter 1 . 3/29/2014
Interesting Idea but the way Minato was impaled by the Spear of Light is BS what happen to the Defense of his Persona?

What happen to the Omnipotent Orb? and there is no way Minato would be stupid to look at the Potential enemy like a Normal Human

How the hell he didn't notice the presence of the Supernatural? and he just fought a Primordial Goddess he should be still battle harden

Anyway interesting Idea but crappy story
Unseen Lurker chapter 1 . 3/29/2014
well, if that is not a promising start, then i don't know what is. Raynare does seem a little more psychotic/insane/Freed-like than I usually see her portrayed as, but that ending with Minato going for overkill by summoning Metatron was just plain epic. I wonder what the devils reaction will be.
Keep' em coming m8, I am very,very, interested in seeing how this plays out.
Rexnos chapter 1 . 3/29/2014
I like it. I'm much more familiar with Persona 4, but the basic lore behind the games are close enough for me to reasonably put things together. I like how you've preserved the basic attitude of the main character without making him actually seem like the blank slate from canon. It's a rather interesting mix, quiet and reserved, but not distant or aloof. I also appreciate the way you have other characters talk, but his comments are only related, not spoken. It's very true to the series.

Anyway, I'm looking forward to more. High School DxD seems to have some very cool lore, but decided to settle for typical harem crap in its story. As a result, I've read several neat crossovers that focused on the way the world works and essentially marginalized Issei. I'm hoping to see more of that here.

Later,
Rex
cyber doughnut chapter 1 . 3/29/2014
Minato call metatron cool and it just me or minato don't talk in this chapter oh and if u can,can u make minato x sona pairing
Argorok chapter 1 . 3/29/2014
Interesting story so far, please keep up the good work.
Fier66 chapter 1 . 3/29/2014
Minato have null or repel slash, pierce, and all element from the higher level Personas, if he fight while changing personas quick enough, he'll be invincible. He can summon gods. LuciferSatanArmaggeddon. Doesn't this mean he is stronger than most people from DxD universe already?

Then again, that is if you based it on the game.

This fic has a good start. Clap clap.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/29/2014
SWEET ITS AN AWESOME STORY
Farmer Kyle chapter 1 . 3/29/2014
There's only been one other HDxD and Persona crossover I've read, and it also used Minato. Have to say though, I like this one better. You just have a much better narrative. The only real question I have is how Minato survived the spears. Was it because he had bee the Seal, or something else that occurred in P3, or is it something you haven't yet revealed?

Good Luck in Life and Writing!
Farmer Kyle
Kroz Phantomville chapter 1 . 3/29/2014
Superb beginning. Hope to see more.
lidao chapter 1 . 3/29/2014
*Sniff sniff* I smelled potential.
4,639 | « Prev Page 1 .. 299 306 307 308 309 310 Next »