Reviews for Every Silent Scream
Cyndera Dracona chapter 7 . 7/1/2016
I almost cried. Fūck you Clinton, and fūck you Rogers.
moriartsmajor chapter 5 . 4/24/2016
h
Black Fox34 chapter 7 . 8/4/2015
Oh I am going to Kill You! You can't leave me hanging like this. Please hurry up and update. -sniffles- Please. :(
TigerDemonOwnz chapter 7 . 3/19/2015
When are you going to update it again, man it was getting good.
MadaSasu chapter 7 . 3/10/2015
YOU BETTER UPDATTE THISS SOON! YOU CaN'T LEAVE ME LIKE THIS T_T Noooo lokiii
SabertoothUnicorn321 chapter 7 . 3/10/2015
Nooooo! Looookkkkiiiii! Oh my god! I'm crying!
SH Ships Sherlock chapter 6 . 9/3/2014
I feel like some of the romance between Tony and Loki is a bit... forced. It's great and moving, but it just seems to be a bit much a bit fast. They just don't seem to truly feel that way about each other. I don't know, I could just be crazy.
SabertoothUnicorn321 chapter 6 . 7/19/2014
Cliffhanger! It was just getting awesome!
SabertoothUnicorn321 chapter 4 . 7/19/2014
WHY?! LOKI? WHY?!
BrandyGold chapter 5 . 6/11/2014
Holy balls.
This story is so damn good. I adore frostiron so much. I really love where you're going with this and how you still kept Loki a bit "evil" it shows character development. Some Lokis just this big old nice guy and that's not really who movie Loki is so I love that you kept some of his sinister side. I'm not saying he can't be a sweetheart! Just not yet ;) he's gotta build and spend more time with tony!
Anyway, love it! Please update soon!
SH Ships Sherlock chapter 5 . 4/29/2014
Oh my Gatiss, this was amazing. I was literally messaging one of my friends "holy crap" over and over and over again. The non-con scene... flawlessly done. Flawless. I love how you portray their emotions. They are both so fragile, and it is so well done and i can't stop rambling and I almost cried whilst reading this and it was beautiful. Great job. Keep up the amazing work! Really looking forward to the next chapter!
Sumi Anzu chapter 4 . 4/22/2014
"Fury told us to!" Steve blurted out.

I am disapointed in u Captain America, this is OC of u compare to moive

nice that Jarvis obey Loki command. can he do that cuz of his power or tony give Jarvis direction to listent to loki request?
EemsTheDork chapter 4 . 4/16/2014
Fucking fuckin feels my sister thought to call my mum i freaked. my god. uou are so effing evil. why must you play with the emotions so.
SH Ships Sherlock chapter 4 . 4/13/2014
Wow, this story is really good! I can't wait for the next chapter, this is so intricate and well written! Please update soon!
sbrock777 chapter 4 . 4/12/2014