Reviews for The Darkness He Is In
I'mAlsoAWe chapter 1 . 5/8
I love this! Can we have a sequel please?
KuriKashi chapter 1 . 6/16/2018
Damn I really like how in some of your ItaSaku work you really show how life is difficult is for Itachi. Like realistically anyone would be in deep depression. Well done!
Flutiste chapter 1 . 11/5/2016
This story is so beautiful and so sad at the same time, but with a happy ending. Thank you for writing it, even though it has already been a long time.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/22/2015
Amazing... simple but with so much feelings... love it, thumbs up
anbuakemi77 chapter 1 . 1/23/2015
It's absolutely amazing, epic, etc.

I think this story speaks more of feelings and actions, whatever, the only thing we know is that this review is not well written because I'm speechless. Thank you for writing this!
KeilaNt chapter 1 . 6/10/2014
I love it!... You did a very good job. The Anguish. The Pain. The Love... Utterly beautiful...
Guest chapter 1 . 6/5/2014
It was very impressive and the use of words is beautiful and as a writer I am impressed by it well done
AwaitTheRise chapter 1 . 4/19/2014
This is good.
Doujin-Maker chapter 1 . 4/3/2014
I like this story very much, it is a little painful, heartbreaking and deppressing but I still like it..
Nikka-Hime chapter 1 . 3/29/2014
Also rules are meant to be broken ;)
Nikka-Hime chapter 1 . 3/29/2014
I really liked this story. It was refreshing and unique. I'm glad that u wrote it although it makes me sad that itachi lost his sight.
MrGoodyTwoShoes chapter 1 . 3/29/2014
Entries not allowed:

2. One or two liners.
3. MST: comments inserted in between the flow of a copied story.
4. Stories with non-historical and non-fictional characters: actors, musicians, and etc.
5. Any form of interactive entry: choose your adventure, second person/you based, Q&As, and etc.
6. Chat/script format and keyboard dialogue based entries.

Your story is not allowed under section 5 of the guidelines.

Second person (aka "You" based reader insertion stories) is not allowed on this website. I suggest switching to either first or third person perspective before someone comes along and reports you.

Even if you just flipped "you" for "I" then that would be a quick and simple fix for it given your claim that this is truly the point of view of a character and not the reader despite your misleading title.

MGTS of Critics United