Reviews for Beyond the Darkness
Batdz Angel chapter 9 . 10/27/2004
I loved this! I really hope you'll finish it soon! Please? Love the whole concept and I can't wait to see if you'll be updating soon...
Zzickle chapter 4 . 4/18/2003
I *knew* that sounded like it was from _The Last Unicorn_. Wow, it's been years since I read that book. . . .
LadyEvenstar chapter 9 . 3/3/2003
please update!

its good!
dustyvamp chapter 9 . 2/12/2003
Thanx for the extra long chapter! I really liked the child-like behavior between Xander and Spike! Loved it when Spike whined to Giles to make Xander give the candy back! *grin* Keep up the excellent work! By the way...this isn't exactly important..but just wanted to say that I've seen The Last Unicorn too. I used to watch it when I was a little kid.
Jade2099 chapter 9 . 2/8/2003
This story is WONDERFUL! I haven't been on FF for quite some time, but this story will definitely keep me coming back for more. I LOVED the humor...and you write the characters so beautifully!
Jacque chapter 9 . 2/8/2003
great story keep writing
kidd chapter 4 . 2/8/2003
The song you use is Chapter 3 is not "War" by the Cardigans, but "Weakness in Me" by Joan Armitrading
elven-princess88 chapter 8 . 1/24/2003
I used to LOVE the Last Unicorn when I was little! Just read your whole story and I think's it's great! It's on my favourites now :)
suniblaze chapter 8 . 1/24/2003
hey, neko!

ok, may i say WOW! i've been wondering why i've

never seen your story before. i just love it!

keep on writing-i have not seen a good season 5 story in a awhile. i await your next chapter. thanks ever so. suniblaze
dustyvamp chapter 8 . 1/22/2003
This is so great! I love it! The dialogue and descriptions are awesome! You're such a great writer and I think that you really deserve more reviews for this story! It's excellent!
skyz chapter 3 . 1/22/2003
I really liked this chapter. I love the way you're writing Spike and Buffy.
skyz chapter 2 . 1/22/2003
I love this tory.
skyz chapter 1 . 1/22/2003
seriously loving your work here. Great.
Legion chapter 8 . 1/22/2003
Love the story. Esp with the wind bit. Couldya maybe sneak in some Dawn/Spike bonding? Always love those. Keep those chapters rolling in!
Sweet N Low chapter 7 . 1/20/2003
I'm really enjoying this piece so far; you have an amazing writing style and I aspire one day to be as good as you are. Great characterizations; you really have them down pat, and the plot is intriguing. Keep up the wonderful work!