Reviews for Master of the Force: Book 1
Shortmike24 chapter 6 . 1/13
you are a creep. plan and simple.
KingCheetah19 chapter 8 . 1/7
Harry is way way too OP, but I guess that's why I love this story. it sucks that it is abandoned because I was curious how you would have scaled Palpatine and the other villains to the level of competing with Harry on a even footing.
Guest chapter 2 . 12/15/2021
let kenobi be cut in half
Guest chapter 1 . 12/15/2021
hahaha you put description of all the force abilities that you have mentioned, and i was searching the wiki xD lol
tiger9868 chapter 7 . 11/21/2021
please update
Tenjo chapter 3 . 11/5/2021
I’m a bit confused about what the point of Harry even is in this. In HP, even though he was weaker than Dumbledore his involvement made sense… the prophecy stated only he (it was clearly him as he fit all the criteria after became the BWL) could stop Voldemort, and Dumbledore is an idiot who instantly believed his interpretation of the prophecy is undeniable and who is a guilt-ridden sociopath, which led to him pushing Harry into deadly situations and leaving everything to him. Dumbledore made it so Harry HAD to be involved.

Fay is being portrayed as borderline all-knowing and all-powerful. She’s got a cheat droid and a cheat ship. The prophecy from Star Wars is vague as fuck and has been around forever… for all they know it’s already been fulfilled or it won’t yet be fulfilled for another hundred thousand years. Anakin could be the chosen one, Harry could, Fay could. Literally anyone could be the one. So you’ve got this overly powerful demi-god who could stomp any Sith Lord she comes across and preach her idea of balance, but she’ll be leaving everything to Harry? She shouldn’t be that stupid or irresponsible. Hell, her droid could stomp Darth Sideous with how you’ve kissed his arse these past three chapters.

So, again, what point does Harry actually serve here? To be an empty, emotionless carbon copy of his supposedly open-to-emotion ‘mother’? Oh my. How interesting. I’m so intrigued in reading a story about nothing.
Tenjo chapter 2 . 11/5/2021
I’m not sure why you chose to do this, but the dialogue is so robotic. There’s almost no character.
Milagro626 chapter 8 . 11/3/2021
Great story. Very interesting, and hoping that you will continue this and some of your other fics. If you need a beta then please let me know.

You are a very good story teller, and you have a great way of describing the story arcs in great detail Loved the part about "Darth Knight".

Milagro310
AstralGemini chapter 8 . 7/14/2021
hope to see all your storys continue
IRanOutOfIdeasForMyUsername chapter 8 . 6/15/2021
This has been a great read so far, but due to the lack of semi-recent updates I would like to inquire as to whether or not this story has been abandoned. If it is, I would be interested in working it.
Hunter 1 chapter 8 . 5/28/2021
When is the next update it's been 6 years I love this story
grechri chapter 8 . 4/7/2021
Absolutely amazing story. I loved it. It is very unique, especially the focus on the light side of the force with Harry. In most HP stories he becomes basically grey, but I like the way you clearly separate the, and note how force users in the middle are weaker than they should be.

Anyway fantastic story. I’m just sad that the story is abandoned.
Mohammad 'the truth' S chapter 1 . 1/5/2021
holy motherfucker! that is at least 30000 years!
Agent.After747 chapter 1 . 12/31/2020
Please continue
HP-DG-AP-PN-RG-NR chapter 8 . 12/8/2020
Too bad you've disappeared. This was a pretty good story so far. Ah well, I'll just add it to my pile of abandoned stories. Damn thing keeps growing on me.
1,246 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »