Reviews for Master of the Force: Book 1
WartedTulip chapter 8 . 5/5
I love this story, and I hope that you update some day.
superdude50989 chapter 8 . 4/23
Looking forward to more chapters!
SomeOtherGuy chapter 1 . 3/14
1) Unless Jedi Fay had recently given birth herself, she would not be able to produce milk from her breasts. Even for alien species, I'm sure it would be pretty inconvenient to shoot liquid from your chest any time a certain amount of pressure was put on it.

2) No pre-space travel worlds had writing? Uh, that's one of the basic qualifications for being considered a civilization. Everyone has writing. Don't be stupid.

3) "It's impolite to ask to a wizard's wand." It's impolite to ask to see anyone's wand, wizard or no. Even if Fay didn't have a nudity taboo, you'd think she'd warn Harry about asking to see a man's "wand" in public. It's unseemly.

4) A wand bond? All wands bond with a witch or wizard. That's how it works.

Honestly, you don't need to set up "SUPER JEDI Fay" who teaches "SUPER JEDI WIZARD Harry" about sex so he can fuck all the hot female Jedi. Just go straight to the fucking..
Loveless Demon chapter 5 . 3/8
woohoo! Go Sirius (I don't really care about the moral lines crossed since its the wizarding world and all) dude deserves happiness.
Loveless Demon chapter 4 . 3/8
This chapter was amazing. *goes to the top of a mountain* JUSTICE!
ClaireR89 chapter 3 . 3/7
So far Harry can do nothing wrong and instantly knows everything and everything he touches creates a cosmic event
ClaireR89 chapter 2 . 3/7
I feel as thought I'm reading bullet points not a story
ZeroQi chapter 8 . 2/7
Man, it's the same with all of you. You post all these promises that everything is fine, and nothing is abandon, and then 4 years later, you've not even returned to change your profile to show that you've abandon your stories.
Carlthompson chapter 8 . 1/27
so is tonks going to abandon harry for this dark quest
fluffy-fanfic-lover chapter 8 . 1/23
is this dead?
Primus2021 chapter 1 . 1/22
I hope Hermione and Padme are in Harry's future Harem.

btw, I am imagining Optimus as an HK-47 Droid with the 1986 Optimus Prime's Paint-job, Voice and Personality.
TyrVidarrus chapter 8 . 1/21
This story is very interesting. I like the twists that have already started taking place within the plot of the cannon story. The story could use a bit of correction with the grammar and such, but the story is good enough that you are still right there reading it even if that type of thing irritates you. Please continue this story. I look forward to the next chapters you write. Hopefully soon!

Sincerely,
JC
JoeMcLuvin chapter 8 . 1/3
Please update!
wormrepo chapter 8 . 11/6/2017
It appears you made magic somewhat redundant in the face of the Force. Now raw power wise the Force is far more destructive, unless and until canon HP magic user decides to create a few hundreds pounds of anti matter and even then the potential still isn't as great.

Enhancing the body with magic is possible, potions and the like which do exist in canon, but generally Force is greater and they can decide when and how to use those enhancements.

Now with versatility magic wins out. Mind control of different kinds, making various types and levels of invisibility or spells to hide things in different dimensions, expanding dimensions, making things unbreakable or resistant to the elements, protecting the mind, raising zombies, cheating death, portraits that are semi-alive, wards of all kinds, creating and manipulating the elements, multiple types of flight, multiple types of teleportation, healing, potions, alchemy, and while it was a Goblin blade there exists metals that can absorb the properties of things such as highly acidic/poisonous substances.

While Force can do things as well, that list above? It isn't even nearly the end. Force can heal but not anywhere near what magic can do, it can cheat death though not in the same way, holocrons instead of portraits, etc. But in the end the things it can do, magic that is, is greater.

After all you have Harry use magic to hide the room from sensing when he shows his true power. Even something as simple as changing the color of one thing to another, and this doesn't even touch on transfiguration or conjuration..

Moving on you had him fight Revan. Revan, as in one of the most powerful beings in the Force of all time. And during that fight you have multiple masters just standing there doing nothing at all. No knights tried to help, not even his own Mother and said master of Tonks.

It makes no sense, at all. And it goes against everything canon for the Jedi, along with changing how everyone is so much I can't see them helping with anything at all, ever.

I still would like you to update the story at some point. Hopefully you are alive and just lost interest in things here. But if you do some day come back my unasked for advice is to redo the last chapter at least.

You also have Fay leaving Harry to do so many things when she could have stepped in during the earlier chapters. He was a padawan then and honestly from what I know no true Jedi would have them do those things on and on and on.

Plus a few chapters ago you had her say Harry could destroy an entire world and the moon of said planet, well all life anyway. You would think she would have mentioned that Long before that point but nope. Nothing. Nodda.

Didn't he already use those ability before to? And go on to use that Force Light to get rid of the thing anyways? Yeah, there needs to be some edits I feel.
Oddballzebra chapter 1 . 10/29/2017
How the hell has he mastered all these force abilities? He's only eleven. Gary Stu much? It was so ridiculous, I couldn't even get through the first chapter.
1,188 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »