Reviews for Black and White
Evalone chapter 6 . 3/28/2012
interesting story. please continue it in the future.
Gothic Spook chapter 6 . 9/19/2003
The next installation? is there going to be more? I hope so! this is to good to stop now. DRR all the way : )
Rellik chapter 6 . 12/15/2002
Meh! Is that it? This is so cool! There's going to be more isn't there? I mean you did say to stay tuned for the next installation. So I'm staying tuned.

So I notice you have an new story. Must read. I'll see you there!

Rellik chapter 5 . 12/15/2002
Oh you evil...Well at least I don't need to wait for the next chapter. Mwa ha!

Yes. John in the shower...and I'm set for the night. lol!

chowder dudey!
Rellik chapter 4 . 12/14/2002
Okay...now I'm really tired...

It's after 1...

neeee...

This just gets better and better though. I love how the plot just keeps growing...it's like...wow. (Oh now there's a great use of language)

Ooo freakish. I wonder if people have done that to me...just...put things in my eyes or...elsewhere. Yeep. Now I'm paranoid. You made me paranoid. This is worse than when I saw the movie, "Cube" and had a fear that I would wake up in a cube with no life saving mathamatical skills at all.

...I'm scared! I don't wanna go to bed now! lol! But soooooooooo tired...

lol!

I'll read the rest tomorrow. _

Rellik chapter 3 . 12/14/2002
Okay it's almost one in the morning. My eyes are burning...but I can't stop reading this. This is...well it's very clever. Stuff I would never think of. It's so intriguing.

Needless to say that last scene was gorgeous. And I eagerly await the next chapter...which i shall be reading...nnnnnnnnn...now!

Rellik chapter 2 . 12/14/2002
*GASP*

I knew my dad was up to something! He's been acting WAY too shifty. Why, dad? WHY?

...Okay there's my overactive imagination raging up again. My dad is an optometrist. Not a psychotic death-thought-projecting scientist man! I swear...reality is very unstable in my world.

lol!

Rellik chapter 1 . 12/14/2002
Why indeed. Man I should SO be going to bed. It's like...20 past Sunday. lol! It's 12:20am.

Okay this is chilling stuff. What the hell did they do to her? And why can she see throught blindfold? lol! It would have been funny if she reached out and poked John in the eye lol!

Anyway...I should go to bed...but...must...read...next...chapter! lol

Aimee5 chapter 6 . 10/24/2002
I love this story! The DRR rocks, and the storyline is intriguing. Can't wait for more :)
Capt. Janeway chapter 6 . 10/22/2002
WHAT? You just ENDED the dang thing right then and there? Nooooo!

LOL . . . Please write on! I can't wait to find out what happens next . . .

C.J. ;)
Capt. Janeway chapter 5 . 10/22/2002
"Huh? Oh, um, nothing. Goodnight"? Yeah, right. Something's fishy . . . Onward!
Capt. Janeway chapter 4 . 10/22/2002
Oh, my! I have an idea, but I don't want to spoil it . . . Well, here it goes, anyway: *What if it was Shea (and not Doggett) in the seizure/hallucination/dream thing?* Ack! The suspense! The suspense! I must keep reading . . .
Capt. Janeway chapter 3 . 10/22/2002
Okay, just one little nitpicky thing: We Americans say "garbage," not "rubbish." Other than that, interesting. I like the whole "Beautiful" thing . . . Definitely a good freaky touch! :)

Moving on . . .
Capt. Janeway chapter 2 . 10/22/2002
Woah! Talk about everyone's worst nightmare-having all your friends see one of your dreams! E-gads! LOL . . .

You definitely have me intrigued . . . Onward!
Capt. Janeway chapter 1 . 10/22/2002
Ooo . . . Interesting. I think you need to check your grammar and spelling sometimes, but this is very interesting. Moving on . . .