Reviews for Family
Mini Nicka chapter 50 . 10/10/2016
Love this story I can't wait for your next update
Princess-Spoon chapter 50 . 10/6/2016
Oh, you are a delightful nerd! This story is fantastically told, well paced, the myriad characters balanced, and beautiful attention to detail. I am seriously basking. So when I say nerd, I mean I think you are the best kind of people. On my binge read through I've had several moments of 'no one else knows that!' and been just absolutely fricken tickled. I can't remember what some of them were, exactly, too tired, you kept me up way too late two work nights in a row... but I'm gonna go out on a limb and say you've read at least some Christopher Moore? Island of the Sequined Love Nun?
I so hope you are continuing this story!
TheBlueDragonWolf chapter 14 . 8/10/2016
That part with Dawn and Spike always gets me, no matter how often i read it.
It is very emotional and shows that all three of them suffer for different reasons.

Spike wants to protect both and make them happy, but he cant tell dawn the truth.
Dawn doesnt understand it of course and feels guilt...and Buffy is broken.
So much angst.
TheBlueDragonWolf chapter 13 . 8/10/2016
That is another favorite chapter(sounds like half the story has favorite chapters:D) of mine.
I absolutely love the Conversation between Spike and Giles.
It tackled many interesting questions and built a good groundwork for what comes.
They both have good arguments.
I absolutly think that Spike is able to really love, even without a soul.
The way he defended Dawn was really touching.

The Buffy/Anya part was also really great...i like the way you write anya, you got her speech pattern down.
TheBlueDragonWolf chapter 12 . 8/10/2016
This kind of self centered willow is a interesting approach and mindest for what could happen in your season 6 finale timeline.
I find that very interesting.

Buffys and Giles reunion was written very good and fit the storys premise.
Liked the chapter.
TheBlueDragonWolf chapter 11 . 8/10/2016
That is also one of my Favorite chapters in your story.
The Intense part when the ghost demon thing takes over Buffy was fantastic.
The small parts added something to the chapter and let it flow nicely.

Loved the "Dont think i could survive her dying again" line...or Buffys "Stay"...very powerful.
TheBlueDragonWolf chapter 10 . 8/10/2016
Ah, this is one of my favorite chapters of your story.

Despite it looking so disturbing and creepy, i cant help but laugh at the picture of a demon controlled Dawn attacking Buffy.:D
I picture it a bit cartoony every time, Buffy barely using any strength to stop the demon who taunted her before...its too funny.

Spike fighting inside his head against the demon was pretty cool and shows how much pain he is ready to endure for Buffy and Dawn.

Loved the part with Tara knocking out Demon Willow...too funny.

The Whole chapter has a dangerous yet hilarious tone to it...dont know if you aimed for that, but it was too me.
TheBlueDragonWolf chapter 9 . 8/10/2016
The whole "Slayer taking over Buffy" thing is a cool idea.
Makes a lot of sense with the story too.

Good chapter.
TheBlueDragonWolf chapter 8 . 8/10/2016
One thing i absolutly love about your writing, is that you can add so much in just one chapter.
It never feels over crowded or too short.
The chapters always have the right amount and give your readers enough material.

Really strong Buffy/Spike moments there, it was quite emotional.
TheBlueDragonWolf chapter 7 . 8/10/2016
There is not much to say about this chapter, other then it was really nice.
Chapters like this have a nice flow, they dont do much in terms of plot...but they work well in terms of character interaction.

Having sweet Spike and Dawn scenes makes this all even more enjoyable to read.:)

Good work.
TheBlueDragonWolf chapter 6 . 8/10/2016
A very intense chapter.

One thing i really like is that despite it going AU, the characters still feel like the ones from the show.
Your writing is very in-character, especially since it uses a plot that gives you much freedom.
Yet you are able to have the core character traits still in there.
TheBlueDragonWolf chapter 5 . 8/9/2016
That was one awesome chapter that had so much in there and was a joy to read.
This version of how buffy returned etc is really great and unique.

It had everything you would want in a chapter, all emotions were there.
Even after reading it so many times, it still exhausts me and overloads my emotions. :)

It is a perfect final chapter for the Prologue.
For a TV show, this would be a season finale worth.
I love it.
TheBlueDragonWolf chapter 4 . 8/9/2016
I really liked that this chapter shows something extremely rare that not many people approach.
It show show Lonely Spike actually was by the time.
Around season 5 he had nobody except Clem.
He was on his own, only Buffy and her friends had "use" for him.

Also it created the subplot for Spike and Anya that is a really cool idea.
It was a great chapter that brought the suspense up another notch and pretty much started the final act of the Prologue.
TheBlueDragonWolf chapter 3 . 8/9/2016
A really good chapter that worked as a another groundwork, this time for the subparts that the story stands on.
It gives the story a needed break and builds suspense.
TheBlueDragonWolf chapter 2 . 8/9/2016
Ah, i loved the Spike/Tara part so much.
It would have been so good if there would have been more scenes in the show with them.
Their dynamic was so fantastic.

I find it interesting that you paint Buffys friends a bit antagonistic, because from Spikes and Dawns viewpoint, they were it a bit.
So i like that...even though i like them and dont want them to be looked at as evil people.
It works here quite well.

I firmly believe that Spikes relationship would have been like this...sooner or later.
Especially in season 6, if they wouldnt have written the later episodes so extremely dark and twisted.

Anyway. Good chapter that continued to build the groundwork for the main part of the story.