Reviews for Family
Keira-House M.D chapter 49 . 11/10
I love this story. It's got a brilliant plot, weaving the AU circumstances in with canon so well. You write everyone so in character. I especially love the dynamics between Spike, Dawn and Buffy. And Anya, I do adore Anya in this this story. Looking forward to more.
Marina chapter 1 . 10/23
Make more! This addiction! I can't handle not knowing! HURRRY! PLUEEsSEE! This is so amazing, i will cry if i don't find out what happens!
Sharyl Dixon chapter 49 . 10/14
I am anxiously anticipating the rest of this story. Excellently written, spellbinding.
TheBlueDragonWolf chapter 49 . 9/23
As always a great chapter.
There is not much else to say, it pushes the plot forward a bit...not much but there is movement.:)
Kira chapter 48 . 9/10
Spike has to progress at some point or if it's like most Spuffy stories where Spike hangs on long enough until Buffy decides Spike is worth something and all slights are forgiven- I will be seriously upset at the wasted time.
BethanyRose92 chapter 47 . 8/4
This story is everything! :)
all forms of fluff chapter 48 . 6/19
Second time though and this is still a good story. The last time I complained about the Abbot Michel and how he seemed to be an omni vision guy and you straightened me out on that. However this time though I think I found an inconsistancy that needs to be pointed out. The ex knight said he had a drink with Michel 7 years ago and at that time he was told how the key was made from Spike and Buffy. The problem with that I think is they are into their sixth year at the current time, well before Buffy was even called. So I am not sure how to explain that in my head.

Other then that one point I seems that your just now starting to ease up on the repeating that seems to be popular with authors. For almost forty chapters you were hammering in the 'Spike isn't human so we don't aknowledge his feelings.' line and the last four or so chapters you have actually progressed the character development. Not just one person but all of them even the trio. It would be interesting to see a bit of the Buffy-Bot without being in the company of the geek squad. While her emotional programing was wiped out by Warran he mentioned that he left her battle skills. That however means that she would remember Spike. That could be an interesting confrontation. For some reason I have always like the Idea of Spike getting the bot back some how. A thought completly off the top of my head here. Buffy gets the bot in the end and its programed to work a gallary and makes her money while Buffy concentrates on Slayage.

Try to ignore the bot ramblings. I would like to just say Thank you for the story. It stands up to at least two reading and I can't wait to see how you go about ending it. Untill next time continue to have fun and you will continue to have readers enjoying your work.
Great story! Please keep updating!
TheBlueDragonWolf chapter 48 . 5/13
Fantastic chapter, i really liked the pacing and writing.
DeceptiveFates chapter 48 . 5/11
Great chapter! I was so happy to see another update so soon after the last one! Great job with Giles in this one; I look forward to the next update!
Ferris Ulf chapter 48 . 5/11
Oh this was delightful. They've had some breakthroughs. It's about time! XD
I do hope the heaven stuff starts coming out to at least some of them. :D
satansagels9 chapter 13 . 5/5
Can't remember if I ever reviewed after reading this chapter, I love Spike and Giles, great convo
LOL Poor everyone. _
Go Dawn. It's about time someone give Spike some truth to the matter
Ferris chapter 45 . 3/18
I did like the dialogue of Tara and Willow this chapter. Dang, if only you had been a writer for the show. These conversations of trust and the mistakes they BOTH made are what are missing from that relationship in the show. Makes it all that more real. Beautifully done