Reviews for Family
BethanyRose92 chapter 47 . 8/4
This story is everything! :)
all forms of fluff chapter 48 . 6/19
Second time though and this is still a good story. The last time I complained about the Abbot Michel and how he seemed to be an omni vision guy and you straightened me out on that. However this time though I think I found an inconsistancy that needs to be pointed out. The ex knight said he had a drink with Michel 7 years ago and at that time he was told how the key was made from Spike and Buffy. The problem with that I think is they are into their sixth year at the current time, well before Buffy was even called. So I am not sure how to explain that in my head.

Other then that one point I seems that your just now starting to ease up on the repeating that seems to be popular with authors. For almost forty chapters you were hammering in the 'Spike isn't human so we don't aknowledge his feelings.' line and the last four or so chapters you have actually progressed the character development. Not just one person but all of them even the trio. It would be interesting to see a bit of the Buffy-Bot without being in the company of the geek squad. While her emotional programing was wiped out by Warran he mentioned that he left her battle skills. That however means that she would remember Spike. That could be an interesting confrontation. For some reason I have always like the Idea of Spike getting the bot back some how. A thought completly off the top of my head here. Buffy gets the bot in the end and its programed to work a gallary and makes her money while Buffy concentrates on Slayage.

Try to ignore the bot ramblings. I would like to just say Thank you for the story. It stands up to at least two reading and I can't wait to see how you go about ending it. Untill next time continue to have fun and you will continue to have readers enjoying your work.
Great story! Please keep updating!
TheBlueDragonWolf chapter 48 . 5/13
Fantastic chapter, i really liked the pacing and writing.
DeceptiveFates chapter 48 . 5/11
Great chapter! I was so happy to see another update so soon after the last one! Great job with Giles in this one; I look forward to the next update!
-DF
Ferris Ulf chapter 48 . 5/11
Oh this was delightful. They've had some breakthroughs. It's about time! XD
I do hope the heaven stuff starts coming out to at least some of them. :D
satansagels9 chapter 13 . 5/5
Can't remember if I ever reviewed after reading this chapter, I love Spike and Giles, great convo
LOL Poor everyone. _
Go Dawn. It's about time someone give Spike some truth to the matter
Ferris chapter 45 . 3/18
I did like the dialogue of Tara and Willow this chapter. Dang, if only you had been a writer for the show. These conversations of trust and the mistakes they BOTH made are what are missing from that relationship in the show. Makes it all that more real. Beautifully done
Ferris chapter 44 . 3/18
Oh I've been gone too long! Got some catching up to do! Ah, the council. I wonder how they actually told the council in the show. I can't remember if they touch upon how that went.

Loved the scene with Buffy and Spike.

Tara and Buffy was a PERFECT scene. Very well done. It was what I wished had happened more often in the show. I think they had three scenes similar to this, but with less time spent on them.
hcconn chapter 46 . 3/11
Just read all of this at once! Very good! I feel just as frustrated with the way Buffy treats Spike as I did in the show lol
TheBlueDragonWolf chapter 46 . 3/8
Oh, exactly the wrong thing buffy needed to hear there giles :)

As always a fantastic chapter, the frustration of dawn is understandable.
YOur writing continues to have nice flow that makes reading very joyful.

Im sitting behind my computer in excitement and wait for the next chapter :)
DeceptiveFates chapter 46 . 3/6
Excellent as always! Can't wait for the next update, I'm greedy like that :p
-DF
lady pomegranates chapter 46 . 3/5
This was excellent; I was waiting for it.
That said, I'm glad you make these personal interactions so painfully real.