Reviews for Two Sides Of The Same Idiot
Chatterbox818 chapter 1 . 8/11
PLEASE CONTINUE!
j-swan chapter 1 . 7/29
This is probably my favorite Merlin-Sherlock crossover. I hope you come back to it!
Rita chapter 1 . 3/15
You dont want to countinoue it?
Marsetta chapter 1 . 9/22/2015
Need! Moar! MOAR!
Mars
Guest chapter 1 . 9/18/2015
Please keep going! I want to know everything!
green day girl chapter 1 . 8/28/2015
cliffhanger
Guest chapter 1 . 8/23/2015
Update if you can! I want to see Sherlock's reaction to them being kidnapped.
Miep chapter 1 . 7/8/2015
Y-you didn't stop there.. Tell me it's gonna be continued, pleeease! It's awesome
BreathingMagic chapter 1 . 3/2/2015
Oooh no! You can't just leave it here, are you mad? This chapter already exceeded all my expectaions (and I LOVED the first two bits of the series!) and the AN at the start held such beautiful promises that made the cureless whump lover that I am all the more excited for reafing this, so PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE for all that is good and in the name of all that is holy please do continue this, I am begging you!
You reminder the end of the episode of The Hounds of Baskerville? Where John just walks away from Sherlock? That's you right now, so now hear me: "loti-day? Loti-day! You are amazing, you are fantastic!" Subtext - for once - isn't 'Punch me in the face' but more like 'Please come back to me NOW'.
Aaronna chapter 1 . 2/15/2015
Please tell me there is more! This can't be the end!
JessHRMikaelson chapter 1 . 2/13/2015
Please update this soon xx
nate1493 chapter 1 . 1/11/2015
Love this, please continue
Remind me again chapter 1 . 1/2/2015
I love these story's, you are a really good writer! Please update soon

- A
Sparky199 chapter 1 . 12/26/2014
OMG what happens now?
TheGirlWithWings chapter 1 . 11/29/2014
I love this! I am so interested as to what is going to happen next. If you could find the time to continue this wonderful story I would be grateful (obviously, I understand if you decide against it, it is totally your choice and I don't want to pressure you or anything) and I think that this is a really cool storyline. Thank you for writing this and for reading my comment, and have a lovely day!
-TheGirlWithWings