Reviews for Two Sides Of The Same Idiot
BreathingMagic chapter 1 . 3/2
Oooh no! You can't just leave it here, are you mad? This chapter already exceeded all my expectaions (and I LOVED the first two bits of the series!) and the AN at the start held such beautiful promises that made the cureless whump lover that I am all the more excited for reafing this, so PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE for all that is good and in the name of all that is holy please do continue this, I am begging you!
You reminder the end of the episode of The Hounds of Baskerville? Where John just walks away from Sherlock? That's you right now, so now hear me: "loti-day? Loti-day! You are amazing, you are fantastic!" Subtext - for once - isn't 'Punch me in the face' but more like 'Please come back to me NOW'.
Aaronna chapter 1 . 2/15
Please tell me there is more! This can't be the end!
Jessieklove chapter 1 . 2/13
Please update this soon xx
nate1493 chapter 1 . 1/11
Love this, please continue
Remind me again chapter 1 . 1/2
I love these story's, you are a really good writer! Please update soon

- A
Sparky199 chapter 1 . 12/26/2014
OMG what happens now?
TheGirlWithWings chapter 1 . 11/29/2014
I love this! I am so interested as to what is going to happen next. If you could find the time to continue this wonderful story I would be grateful (obviously, I understand if you decide against it, it is totally your choice and I don't want to pressure you or anything) and I think that this is a really cool storyline. Thank you for writing this and for reading my comment, and have a lovely day!
-TheGirlWithWings
Guest chapter 1 . 11/3/2014
Damn, it sounds interesting! Continue?
FIXIS26498 chapter 1 . 9/5/2014
More...more!
CrazyFM chapter 1 . 8/12/2014
I really like your Merlin Holmes series, I like how you got all the important persons of Merlin in it.
I already like the third part of the series, I can't wait for more chapters
the-compulsive-tea-drinker chapter 1 . 7/7/2014
Wosh...like what? This is AMAZING! can't wait to see what happens next. Update soon!
ThreeGoodReasons chapter 1 . 6/5/2014
Keep up the great work! I really love this!
MilieLitre chapter 1 . 5/10/2014
I just read the first two parts, and loved them, and now this looks like it's gonna be epic!
IndiaMoore chapter 1 . 4/17/2014
Great opening :) I loved the other two in the series (as I love the Merlin Holmes franchise) and I'm sure this will exceed its predecessors
Heroicagal chapter 1 . 4/15/2014
Oh come on! Don't leave it here! I adore your stories. More soon please!