Reviews for In the Pain (there is healing)
AStoryReader chapter 1 . 4/28
Ouch, I didn't see that coming and it completely broke my heart!
I'm so glad they didn't do this on the show, because seeing it play out in my head was enough. I was expecting it to be Laurel, but then when Sara showed up, I kept thinking that there was no way she'd be there if her sister had died. But even then, I had no clue who else could have been there and it hurt to see it play out that way. But thank you for continuing past the angsty parts of it, and seeing it through to the ending that you gave us. Because at least something good came out of all that mess. :(
silleoneff chapter 1 . 12/14/2014
Really good story. Still very sad about John. Thanks.
andy chapter 1 . 6/4/2014
HOLY FUCKING SHIT!
I CAN'T STOP CRYING
I'M NOT OKAY
THIS WAS BEAUTIFUL
I'M SCREAMING AT YOU
BUT
MissElizabethPendragon chapter 1 . 5/19/2014
Not Digg! Why would you do that to us?
The Alternative Source chapter 1 . 5/11/2014
I'm not crying. You're crying!
JLC chapter 1 . 5/8/2014
No hatred for killing Digg - it's a great story premise. But I do love Digg - next to Felicity he's my favourite character so this fic was bittersweet for me...

That said, it was excellently done. Well written and well-paced - kudos to you.
madcloisfan chapter 1 . 4/27/2014
Loved it

Sorry all i've got is rotten fruit :-)
Mia Cooper chapter 1 . 4/15/2014
Omg the feels. I loved this. I'm very selective about my fandoms and my favorite authors, and you're definitely one of those now, so please please write more Arrow fic!
sakura8589 chapter 1 . 4/11/2014
VERY GOOD! My only regret is the fact that the story wasn't longer! i really would of like reading more about the healing process... when i first realized that who was the person that died, i wasn't sure i was gonna like the story but turns out I LOVED IT! Very well written, Congrats!
emilyhotchner-olicity-bethyl chapter 1 . 3/31/2014
Omg! U killed digg! And his and oliver's promise and hil telling felicity to close her eyes. Omg!? I'm super sad! But at least olicity was there for each other! Omg! Could u also please post your olicity fics in archive of our own? Thnks
STarSHipper chapter 1 . 3/30/2014
Oh, wow! Angsty alright. I have to admit I break down to tears the moment I read;
"Remember what you promised me, man..."
Then all through I read this with blurry eyes. I never expected it's DIG and I kinda hate you for that. Storywise, the way you handled their reaction is so on point! Very very brilliant! Thanks for the awesome fic.
ARSpunky chapter 1 . 3/30/2014
Of course there is some hatred for killing amazing Diggle, but if he was ever to depart the arrow world this would be the way. He loves Felicity and of course I could see this happening. I never want to see it, but you really did a beautiful job with this story. So heartbreaking and well written. Thank you.
Gerci chapter 1 . 3/30/2014
i loved *-*
lizzybennettdarcy chapter 1 . 3/30/2014
Wowza. I wondered early on if it was Digg. Because she was worried about him and if it had been laurel..well Sara wouldn't have been there to comfort Felicity.
This was great. Heartbreaking because John is the third part of Olicity, you know? But this is the second story that has killed him and done it in a way that I was able to not only live with but enjoy (the story, not his death).
I felt like the way they dealt with it was realistic. Thanks!
No.1TwiFanpire chapter 1 . 3/29/2014
This was beyond amazing! Very sad because I love Dig but still amazing. Loved it!