Reviews for How you made me feel
shaz chapter 7 . 1/5/2003
ARGH! natural woman just came on the radio! 'you make me feel...' creepy. This really cheered me up, i kept laughing at the thought of harper playing dumb with such an evil plot in mind. i cant wait for him to get rommie. *evil laugh* more please! (p.s. hope your feelin' better)
Phylonome chapter 7 . 1/4/2003
LOL! THE BRILLIANTNESS OF THESE 2 CHAPTERS! So much fun! I have to say though, I hope he doesn't do anything too terrible to Trance.

Heh heh heh. Fantasticness.
Kitty15 chapter 7 . 1/4/2003
Awesome! i wonder what he's gonna do to Trance and Rommie now.
jenben chapter 7 . 1/3/2003
Oh, that was beautiful! Absolutely perfect, and I'm so glad to see that you're gonna do Trance and Rommie, too. Thanks a lot, this is great stuff.

jen
starfish chapter 6 . 12/17/2002
LOL - i'm just grinning my ass off - it's so great! Harper rules!
jenben chapter 6 . 12/16/2002
Hehe! I love it! This is great, and I'm so excited to read that Harper isn't limiting himself to just one person. Remember to get Trance and Rommie, too. They haven't been angels to Harper *all* the time. But remember, something bad is gonna have to happen at the end and then Harper is gonna have to save everybody's butts. Thanks,

jenben
Ascendant Angel chapter 6 . 12/16/2002
just one word great!
Aimless chapter 6 . 12/15/2002
How funny! Harper is going to (try to) get revenge on the crew for teasing them. Can't wait to see how it goes!
Phylonome chapter 5 . 12/15/2002
Oh this is brilliant I love this story, and I'm so glad you've updated it. But you've gotta type up some more soon coz this evil idea of his is gonna bug me. Write more now! Go on you know you want to!
Raven chapter 5 . 11/23/2002
Another cliffhanger? You didn't...you wouldn't...you couldn't...but you did!

(Raven shakes her head at paris, muttering over how evil she is. Slipstream moderators always think they're above the rules, don't they?)

Anyway, onto more important things. First off, I'm so glad you put up another chapter. I love the scenes between Tyr and Harper and how Harper feels at ease around him and Tyr's unwillingness to explain Harper's past to him. I had to laugh over the hover-board scene and especially the prickly plant named Tyr! LOL! I can totally see that one too! Trance naming a prickly plant Tyr!

Anyway, keep up the great work and if I could put my two cents in, a few more scenes between Tyr and Harper once he starts remembering would be nice (hint, hint, nudge, nudge)

(Raven submits the review and leaves, whistling innocently)

Raven
jenben chapter 5 . 11/22/2002
Okay, munchkin, I love this story and I'm thrilled to see a new chapter. Glad Harper has his memory back. Please don't let Harper do something incredibly stupid or mean. It would break my little author's heart. Thanks for chapter five. I look forward to more.

jenben
Bolo chapter 5 . 11/21/2002
Glad this was update!
Ascendant Angel chapter 5 . 11/21/2002
This is brilliant, I was so disiponted when I realised there was no more. I realy liked the scene you described in ch 2 Harper in Piccolo quaters and rommies sad smile there should be more scenes like that in the show with Rommie acknowledging her old crew. Well done.
Raven chapter 4 . 10/28/2002
Awwwww! That was so sweet. Beka telling Harper that she believed in him and then being right by his side when he woke up. That's the stuff I love and you know it!

By the way, before you start throwing things at me, I put up the next chapter a couple of minutes ago. It's short but the next part's coming soon. I promise.

I have to go and read this again.

*Raven quickly submits and runs back to the story to read it again, particularily the part about Beka telling Harper she believes in him. Raven shakes her head at her inability to get over it*

Raven
Bolo chapter 4 . 10/28/2002
Yeah Harper! even hurt hes the man!
60 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »