Reviews for How you made me feel
jenben chapter 4 . 10/28/2002
How exciting-the headache I mean. It's always great when Harper gets owies (we're a sadistic bunch, us writers). I liked the last line a lot. Please write more soon; I look forward to finding out what happens. Thanks,

Bolo chapter 3 . 10/24/2002
Think Raven pretty much says it all so I defer to her. Hope its a long one next time,
Raven chapter 3 . 10/24/2002
Hang on, have to pull myself together. That was sooooo sad!

When I read about the pictures, I tried thinking about whose room Harper could be in, and it was a toss up between Dylan and Tyr's, but then I remembered that neither of them have daughters. Then when Rommie mentioned that it was one of the old crew's quarters, it suddenly hit me in the face. Man, that was sad. Very nice touch. Wow. I'm still half stunned. You know how you read a story and a year or so later, you can only recall certain scenes and bits of dialogue that stick with you because...well, just because? That scene is one of them. I'll remember that one for a long time.

Raven chapter 2 . 10/24/2002
You just had to throw the cliffhanger in there, didn't you? Well, if the next chapter is just around the corner for me to read, then I don't mind. I loved the line about how freighter captain's don't cry and that bit about Harper being insecure and scared but not knowing why. Nearly made me cry.

On to the next chapter with a kleenex in my hand..

Raven chapter 1 . 10/24/2002
So there I was, scrolling through stories and looking for something good to read to take my mind off midterms and what should I stumble upon? A Paris story! Oh, you made my day!

On to more important things. I can tell this will be interesting. Harper with amnesia. I wonder whose going to help him remember things. I'll admit, I was excited as soon as I saw it was Brit's challenge. You're going to have fun with this one!

Now I'm off to the next chapter to read more good stuff...

jenben chapter 3 . 10/24/2002
The story is coming along wonderfully. I really like the way you're portraying Harper, with all his emotions scrambled. Hurry up with some more b/c I look forward to finding out what happens. Thanks,

Channeller chapter 3 . 10/24/2002
This is great! I love the way you get a completely new perspective on everybody since Harper might as well have met them for the very first time as far as he's concerned. It's a brilliant idea, and you do it really well. Waiting impatiently for more!
Scaramouche chapter 2 . 10/21/2002
Oooooo, Good Good. Keep going!
Bolo chapter 2 . 10/21/2002
Liking how Harper is reacting not knowing why he feels this and that. I wish it was longer but If this is how it'll be then so be it. Just keep it up. Wonder who they'll miss most Harper the engineer or the friend.
Bolo chapter 1 . 10/20/2002
Nice, does he not remeber anything or just his time on Andromeda. Like to see them without Harper, his job isnt easy.
jenben chapter 1 . 10/20/2002
Ooh, I like it so far! The ending was particularly good. I look forward to the next bit, so hurry up and post it! Thanks,

Bozcorelli chapter 1 . 10/20/2002
OH-NO, HARPER! Please write more!
m'omo chapter 1 . 10/20/2002
very interesting.

m'o
Dawn N chapter 1 . 10/20/2002
This was really good! I'm looking forward to reading more :) Keep writing!
Jaina22 chapter 1 . 10/20/2002
Yeah! Another paris story! More soon! ;)
60 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4