Reviews for Nature of the Game
KendrixTermina chapter 4 . 5/17/2012
Magnificent.

Art. Quite the high-quality fanfic there.

Interesting perspective, hardly anyone bothers to give Milleniummon depht when writing FFs.

All the little details and references to science and mythology, I love that. Oh, and it was just excellent how you did Ryo's character developement/ how exactly he became the person we see in "Tamers" and the various stages there.
Anon chapter 4 . 7/15/2011
Think you can do even just one more?

Either when he becomes Justimon for the first time or after it?
littlegem chapter 4 . 11/30/2009
Great job on this story. I really enjoyed reading it. Syper job.
WikiMaster chapter 1 . 2/21/2009
You know, Azaziel also means 'mountain' or 'precipice'. Guess which charachter also has mountain in his name?
servant of the almighty Kyuubi chapter 2 . 12/1/2006
The "Dark Area" is full of "Dark Gods", GranDracmon, Apocalymon, D-reaper, the "Seven Demon Lords", ect.

So don't go saying Millinniumon was the only "Dark" diety-level bieng.
Blue Bragon chapter 2 . 8/9/2006
UH so this is the connection between the world i know bits and bits of ryos story so this is great
Blue Bragon chapter 1 . 8/9/2006
This is great and intersting gives insight to millenimons personality uhh intersting
xwoman2 chapter 4 . 10/24/2004
I love your fanfics, I love your angst, I love your realisticness! I have a very strong urge to make a Harry Potter parallel. It really changed my way of reading the books.
Shutsumon chapter 4 . 6/27/2004
Hey, This was really cool! :-) I wish you'd write a fic like this covering when they Matrix Evolve... I'd love to know Milleniumon made of that little development given that it seems to be a life changing experience for human and digimon.

Unfortunately I see you've been inactive for a year so I guess it's not going to happen :/

Still this was a really cool story
Neo Saiba chapter 1 . 6/7/2003
Ajora, this story is truely a masterpiece, and would be good on your own site's fiction section.

The story is written in such a way that it is like a tapestry. Each comment and event you write makes sense once you have read the story as a whole.

And Milleniumon, there's just something about the guy that is sadistic, and funny at the same time. For once, Bandai did something right with Digimon, creating a good story and a good villian.

And MonoDramon and Mille arguing in CyberDramon's head, classic, funny, and disturbing. You really understand the characters inside and out.

Rating: 9/10-Only for a few dragging parts, but all things make sense and have purpose.

I really wish had more fics like this...(Sigh)
Blackthornhiei chapter 4 . 1/3/2003
Nicely done. I loved it. Why would you be flamed for Cyberdramon licking the blood of Ryo's wound? I actually expected that sort of behaviour from him.

Are you planning on more? Or you'll finish 'Knight of Swords' first?

Maybe Milleniumon was the one that released Calumon, as a prank on the Holy Beasts.
Akino Ame chapter 4 . 1/3/2003
Ah, I'm finally able to review/read this story after days of not being able to get on FFN. You know, this story is even more exciting when you have Kouichi/Duskmon's image songs "Blader" and "Oreta Tsubasa de" playing.

Very good job showing how Milleniumon and Monodramon are starting to get used to each other. And you did an excellent job showing the fierceness of Cyberdramon-exactly the reason why Ryo couldn't keep him in the Real World in Tamers. And I noticed the part about Ryo saying he was "wild at heart". Did you get that from his image song, "Digital Survivor," where he actually does say that? Anyway, enough of my banter, great story. I loved it. The whole WonderSwan universe is always interesting to see spun into various tales, and you did a great job with this story.
Shiranai chapter 4 . 1/1/2003
Wonderfully written. A pleasure to read, Ajora.
Blackthornhiei chapter 3 . 12/31/2002
Gods. This is getting more interesting with each chapter.

Can't wait for the next one.
Shiranai chapter 2 . 12/29/2002
Great chapter. Do I sense Farscape invading this plot? Unrealized realities and all that? :D