Reviews for The Center of My Heart
Amity95 chapter 49 . 4/17
Wonderful wonderful wonderful story. Love every moment every time I read this. The Center of My Heart is essentially the story of two newlyweds who have gone through so much to be together, and then the incredible changes they go through in their lives in their first year of marriage. I loved the Epilogue. Would you consider writing more about the intervening years? Thank you so much for the gift of love that is the Center universe. ️
Amity95 chapter 49 . 4/17
Anna must have given birth in January of 1922not 1921? If she and Bates were married in October 1920, and she also had a miscarriage first, she would only have been 3 months pregnant without a miscarriage in January 1921.
Amity95 chapter 33 . 4/16
To know that Mary and Matthew will be parents- so moving...️
Amity95 chapter 30 . 4/16
The exchange and the relationship between Matthew and Peter Manning is very moving. Bravo
Amity95 chapter 28 . 4/15
The detail on the physiotherapy is fascinating and wonderful. Thank you for all the research you have done to bring this story to life.
Amity95 chapter 25 . 4/15
In the cases of neuropraxia that I have seen, when a nerve is severely injured from a stretch injury or a bruise, there is complete paralysis and it usually takes months to regain sensory and motor function. If there is no transaction there should be full recovery with no residual sequelaejust as on the show. Physical therapy them helps to rebuild strength.
previouslyjade chapter 11 . 2/23
I have to say that your way of opening the chapter-positioning them all in a painting-was probably the most brilliant thing I've read this year
Princess4x07 chapter 49 . 1/1/2020
This is an extrodinary story. I'm extremely late to the DA world, I know, but I had to tell you how much this story moved me. It was inspirational honestly, and I wept through most of it. It was beautiful and delicate and everything I long for in a story. Thank you so much for seeing it through. It simultaneously broke and healed my heart for all the could have beens, should have beens, might have beens. Truly a lovely piece of work.
ClaireR89 chapter 49 . 9/28/2019
It's over :(
ClaireR89 chapter 46 . 9/28/2019
I admit this story is slow moving but it's very cute and happy and enjoyable :)
ClaireR89 chapter 45 . 9/28/2019
What a wonderful Christmas gift!
ClaireR89 chapter 40 . 9/28/2019
I never knew tea affected a pregnant woman so much. Guess I never thought about tbh.

Lovely chapter
ClaireR89 chapter 23 . 9/27/2019
I want to strangle Matthew.
ClaireR89 chapter 18 . 9/27/2019
5 parts for the honeymoon?
ClaireR89 chapter 16 . 9/27/2019