Reviews for Resistance to Fear
TakerTakeMe chapter 11 . 8/1/2005
This story has truly been hilarious! I wish you'd update someday soon, though. Great job!
Vikk chapter 11 . 6/1/2004
I love your story, it's funny and entertaining. I don't know what I want to happen next but your doing a fantastic job as it is!
heavenlyvixen chapter 11 . 7/1/2003
Hey dude, couldn't be bothered to email you so here's my vote. Molly and Kurt. Kill them both, Can't stand either of them. :)
Lore chapter 10 . 4/29/2003
Very nice. cant wait for the next chapter, its highly entertaining. Nice work.

Lore

!Dont mess with the Lore!
heavenlyvixen chapter 10 . 4/28/2003
lmao. this was hilarious. Priceless is a word that comes to mind. Well done darls
Jeff's favourite skittle chapter 10 . 4/26/2003
Ahha! Long live the chocolate coated rum balls! * smiles gagging laughing* that was so funny! Poor Jeff and Edge... they didn't know what was coming! And urm...I think that Raven is a dea man walkin! PLZ bring the Amazons back, PLZ? Any chance? ANY? Oh well *sighs* I tried. Have you heard that Jeff Hardy has been fired/left the WWE? Non-fiction! It is so sad! * sniffles* I am still not ova it.

xJeffazx
Tundra chapter 10 . 4/25/2003
ROFL! By far the funniest chapter ever! The last part had me hysterical, laughing so hard i was crying.:)
Mz Ooh Lala chapter 7 . 11/24/2002
Hey! I love your story! It's really funny not just someone saying "this is gonna be funny" when it's dead boring. Anyway, I think that it should actually be Raven that attacked Mongrelle because it seems the least obvious and if it is possible maybe even a girl because they haven't been put into the equasion and if it was a girl i think it should be one of the Amazons. But if it's Raven It should be because he wasn't popular in this dimension, he was onl being nice to Mongrelle so he could get to the other dimension and rule it with her as bait, so no one would attack him and he left her for dead because she wouldn't tell him how to get to the other dimension. If you like my idea can you e-mail me or something or if you use it credit me? Please keep going this story rulz! From Mz Ooh Lala or jEFF'S FAVOURITE SKITTLE
Cat Lea Takersdarkone chapter 4 . 11/17/2002
story was fun up till now but I can't finish it because you made fun of takers ...
Vixen chapter 6 . 11/17/2002
Hey dude, cool... very cool... Come on, you got to give the people more! Cya 2moz
Guest chapter 3 . 11/9/2002
That is one of the most hilarious things I've ever read. PLEASE WRITE MORE!
Death Scribe chapter 2 . 11/6/2002
OOOH! Lita is scary! Remind me not to make her angry O.O That first mega-paragraph was hard to read but this chappy rocks too _
Death Scribe chapter 1 . 11/6/2002
ROTFLMAO! This is freakin' hilarious and completely insane! Was Kane there though (my major concern in any fic)? I would never draw on Taker's face like that or stuff things down his pants since he's still mad at me for that whole Rapunzel thing _~ Anywayz, on to the next chappy...
Female Phenom chapter 2 . 10/23/2002
Sorry its taken me nearly forever to read this! Sorry!

This is great - I loved the bit with Taker landing on Lita's lap - that's gotta hurt! I hope you update soon!
rezh chapter 1 . 10/20/2002
sum pretty funny stuff. cant wait for more!

_