Reviews for the bitter, the sweet
karenIreland chapter 44 . 4/7
Amazing story!
musemum chapter 32 . 1/4
I'm so in tune with this Bella...I often have the desire to avoid cooking too LOL
musemum chapter 3 . 1/2
re-reading this, still loving it! "he's not unfortunate looking" LOL;)
Lulutbo chapter 43 . 12/14/2023
I didn’t realize when I clicked on that it was a story I’ve read before. It was nice to revisit this sweet one!
saintfudge chapter 44 . 11/28/2023
Great story thanks for sharing have fun
tammy0208 chapter 29 . 5/7/2023
I’ve read this story a couple different times now and love it but I never noticed the comment about your husband never really proposing. I thought I was the only one in existence. Mine didn’t either. I completely understand.
CynMar Rom chapter 44 . 4/22/2023
Awwwwww.
I actually already follow you on Amazon. And I'll get the books as soon as I can afford them lol.
I can read them on kindle but I prefer actual books.
This was such a cute story. It filled my heart.
Thanks for sharing!
Mar chapter 1 . 11/6/2022
Hi, I just read the Spanish translation of The Bitter, the Sweet and I wanted to thank you for writing it and allowing Pali to translate it. I hope to read more of your stories in the future. Greetings from Sinaloa, Mexico! :)
Midnight Cougar chapter 44 . 5/10/2022
Needed my reread fix of this masterpiece. This story is so good; I loved every minute of it, again. Miss your writing, Ro. Xo
TheGreenPanther chapter 44 . 11/13/2021
Haven't read this in ages. It was really fun to read again. :o)
Good luck with all of your publishing. I think it's fantastic! I've loved your stories for so long.
PennyLynn chapter 44 . 8/8/2021
Good story. Well written
cullenlover88 chapter 44 . 7/14/2021
great story
Mona69 chapter 44 . 6/21/2021
Edward as a sport’s caster
NarMaVeg chapter 43 . 5/19/2021
Thank you very much for allowing the translation by Palia! , I loved it ! I enjoy reading a sweet Edward and family man !
Sully YM chapter 1 . 5/19/2021
Hi, I just read the Spanish translation of The Bitter, the Sweet and I wanted to thank you for writing it and allowing Pali to translate it. I hope to read more of your stories in the future. Greetings from Spain.
8,113 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »