Reviews for the bitter, the sweet
Justchillingandliving chapter 44 . 3/18
Love this story. So cute! And full of lovey dovey Edward and Bella-ness
tunsia chapter 44 . 3/15
I just reread this lovely story. I wanted to say thanks again...so ...thank you
Bob the Wonderho chapter 11 . 12/13/2016
Makes my wife vibrate her nubbin rather than waking me up for sex. Well done.
kezcullen chapter 8 . 12/15/2016
'the big blinking yes"...that cracked me up! so true! so many men are so oblivious to it!
Jonesn chapter 12 . 12/15/2016
That last line of dialogue.
Jonesn chapter 3 . 12/14/2016
Tattoooooos
Cramos28 chapter 44 . 12/9/2016
I absolutely adore this story and your writing! You keep me captivated and I'm going through your stories in one day
Hotaru83 chapter 44 . 12/2/2016
Great story.
crackupmonkey chapter 16 . 11/30/2016
Bores Head meat is the bomb!
Thunnababy chapter 8 . 11/21/2016
I think this is my third time around with this sweet story, I remember having to look up Peppa the Pig! LOL. it's been a while and since I have memory problems it's all new again in so many wonderful ways. ;)
Thunnababy chapter 5 . 11/21/2016
I used to be one of those "I hate tattoos" bitches, but I've learned to admire them if they are done with taste.
Mr G and Me chapter 4 . 11/19/2016
I've been binge reading your fics the last few days, and I just want to say, I'm enjoying them so much. Your writing style has such a good flow, while having just the right amount of wordiness. It's a breath of fresh air amongst so much pomp and stuffiness.
Saint Genevieve chapter 30 . 11/19/2016
You're such a great writer - it's a wonderful thing always getting a smile from your stories!
Fleur50 chapter 44 . 10/15/2016
Si ce livre est traduit un jour en français, j'aimerais bien être avertie par PM.
Fleur50 chapter 43 . 10/15/2016
J'ai adoré...relire...avec en prime des derniers chapitres non lus. Merci pour la bonne orthographe qui m'a permis de lire avec Google Translate.

Montréal, Québec.