Reviews for the bitter, the sweet
Payton79 chapter 43 . 8/25
Thank you so much for another great story. I held my breath for most of the story, waiting for the other shoe to drop, but I'm so glad it didn't. I really loved it.
L Christine chapter 43 . 8/20
Hi. I realize I am ridiculously late to the party of this story however I found this fic by accident (I think it may have been a favorite of one of the other authors I was reading) but I really ended up enjoying it. The simple domestic life you write about is something I myself long for desperately so I will admit to having re-read this story several times now. Again, I realize you completed this awhile ago (long before I think I even found it actually) but I really believe in positive feedback and building people up, especially since I have so much respect for authors who are brave enough to publish their work like this so it was important to me to let you know how thoroughly I enjoyed this. Even if it is a little bit late. And I will be checking your page for any other Twilight fics you have written that I haven't read lol.
bmw140 chapter 44 . 6/3
Loved this story!
guest chapter 43 . 5/27
You wouldn't say "He travels with I," so don't say "He travels with the kids and I." Use ME.
AbK chapter 44 . 5/20
Thanks abk
Midnight Cougar chapter 43 . 4/10
As I said, Ro, I just finished rereading this, again, and it never gets old. Such beautiful characters and story. It's definitely one of my all-time favourites. XO
Love!
I loved your story! Great Edward and Bella. I will be checking out your book on Kindle.
bbmassey88 chapter 5 . 12/30/2017
Actually, I love tattoos! They are sexy! Loving this story’s!
mkm620 chapter 43 . 12/10/2017
I can’t believe I missed this one last time I was reading your stuff! Great as usual! Love your style!
Wendy chapter 43 . 11/3/2017
I can't believe it never was discussed when Edward was sloppy drunk heading to his room (with females voices in the background) yet he never called her like he said he would. I'm still very angst about this even though they've moved on!
Wendy chapter 29 . 11/2/2017
Haha! My husband never proposed to me either, loving your story!
Sheila chapter 43 . 10/20/2017
I've lost track of how many times I've read this sweet story! You are just awesome .
DanielleIAm chapter 44 . 10/6/2017
Sigh. I just love this story and I love my boo, Stephen James. Edward and Bella are just so sweet and I loved how everyone was in this story. So respectful and chill. Everyone was perfect! This story was perfect!
athome Jo chapter 43 . 10/2/2017