Reviews for Fleeting
Taya chapter 1 . 1/26
"Everyone knows that everyone dies, and no one knows it like the doctor."
This insight is simply beautiful. In this piece you have accomplished so many things in such a short story. You have shown what runs through his head as he gives those heart breaking last words to the people he will never see again, to the people he so selfishly puts into danger just so he can love them, so he can forget about all the horrible things he has done and the terrible loneliness he feels. I have always wondered what it would be like to have two hearts. If it means that you can love so much more, then what does it mean to be the last of your people to always be cursed with the unending solitude. You would surround yourself with as many people as you could possibly love and still you would never be whole again. And each time you lose someone else, you are digging a deeper hole, and it would never end. The deeper it would become, the more you would need the love and the harder you loved the harder you fell. Because you are the doctor and you have lived too long. Everyone elses lives have been too short.
"If its my last chance to say it, Rose Tyler..."
"Mickey the Idiot!"
"Hellooooo!"
"Its like when you fancy someone and they don't even realize you exist."
"We had the best of times. The best"
"A Time lord Victorious is wrong!"
"Hello Sweety."
"Amy Pond, the girl who waited, you've waited long enough."
"The lone centurion."
"Clara! My Clara!"
"Raggedy Man!"
"Where do you want to go, eh? What do you want to see?

I am most definitely a mad man with a box!
ChocolateTeapot chapter 1 . 7/13/2014
“Gallifrey and the Time Lords and the Daleks but in the end it all boils down to the Doctor. The Doctor did it.” I particularly like this line. The end is very good too.
MirrorFlower and DarkWind chapter 1 . 4/2/2014
...oh how I wish the good thigns always last ir eally do
AniLovesMe chapter 1 . 3/29/2014
This was really good! You described some complex thoughts in a simple way that was easy to understand. You did very well in taking us inside the mind of the Doctor.