Reviews for Just A Kiss
I find this really cute and fluffy (-)
Kaylacutiepop chapter 1 . 5/27
love it
D chapter 1 . 3/7
hahaha cant move on too with that chapter and episode why the hell Natsu is not against in kissing Lucy and the hell have u seen him blush too... and then he lean gosh . why Lucy why ... I hate Happy now for being there hahaha
Guest chapter 1 . 11/25/2015
how could natsu knows s! ? i am surprised.. and.. wow-ed.. and.. just, wow.
Isabella chapter 1 . 10/21/2015
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww! That's the cutest thing ever!
RenesmeVivio chapter 1 . 8/14/2015
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh my heart I'm sooooooo...(flying to the heavens with the terrifying speed) happy ( and I died right after thinking about the hug that I saw from the anime) haaaaaaaaa (back to earth again) I wish that Hero will do something about NaLu, I desperately want them to kiss.
You know I was dreaming that ur story can be real sooooo realllll, wish that happen after kiss Happy (seariously Happy no fish for u).
MyFangirlingWays chapter 1 . 6/6/2015
ASUKA IS AMAZING. AMEN.
kaylee gardner chapter 1 . 4/28/2015
that was funny and cool. I'm a nalu fan anyways. So great stroy
NikkiNicoleLVT chapter 1 . 4/24/2015
Aww adorable!
wendy chapter 1 . 4/8/2015
OMGOMGOMGOGMOMGOGMMOGMOGMOGOMGOMGOMGMOGMOGMOGMOGMOGOMMOGMOGMOMOGMOGMOGGMOMGOMOGMOGMOGMGGMMGMGMOMGOMGOGMKOGMOMGOMG!
fairychime-diamond47 chapter 1 . 2/13/2015
lol I really squealed at the extra, checked it out by google but it was expired. XDDD But I did find it on Mangatown dot com! *-* plus did you see issue number 419!? Natsu looks so handsome. :)
KiannaCat chapter 1 . 2/4/2015
Lmao, love the ending
Guest chapter 1 . 1/15/2015
I liked this. :) I doubt Asuka knows what sex is, though.
Kitakana chapter 1 . 12/27/2014
Oh, this is so cute! I loved that OVA too, so much. I even wrote an outtake on it as well(which I haven't posted yet, but probably will soon).

...I think this is actually the second time I've stumbled across this fic and read it. But it's just as good the second time.
Awesome as Annabeth chapter 1 . 12/23/2014
God dammit Natsu THAT LAST SENTENCE YOU'RE NOT SUPPOSED TO SAY THAT DIMMY. Dimmy is a dimwit and a dummy combined. Just saying. XD
Awesome story! :D :D :D