Reviews for Just A Kiss
NikkiNicoleLVT chapter 1 . 4/24
Aww adorable!
wendy chapter 1 . 4/8
OMGOMGOMGOGMOMGOGMMOGMOGMOGOMGOMGOMGMOGMOGMOGMOGMOGOMMOGMOGMOMOGMOGMOGGMOMGOMOGMOGMOGMGGMMGMGMOMGOMGOGMKOGMOMGOMG!
fairychime-diamond47 chapter 1 . 2/13
lol I really squealed at the extra, checked it out by google but it was expired. XDDD But I did find it on Mangatown dot com! *-* plus did you see issue number 419!? Natsu looks so handsome. :)
KiannaCat chapter 1 . 2/4
Lmao, love the ending
I liked this. :) I doubt Asuka knows what sex is, though.
Kitakana chapter 1 . 12/27/2014
Oh, this is so cute! I loved that OVA too, so much. I even wrote an outtake on it as well(which I haven't posted yet, but probably will soon).

...I think this is actually the second time I've stumbled across this fic and read it. But it's just as good the second time.
Awesome as Annabeth chapter 1 . 12/23/2014
God dammit Natsu THAT LAST SENTENCE YOU'RE NOT SUPPOSED TO SAY THAT DIMMY. Dimmy is a dimwit and a dummy combined. Just saying. XD
Awesome story! :D :D :D
BloodyCamellia chapter 1 . 12/20/2014
hahahahahh
You really should write a sequel to this.
Lemon included.
JayandNya4evr chapter 1 . 11/29/2014
Hahahahahahaha! I love that ending! Oh and I love that chapter of how they almost kissed...why Lucy, why?! You know you wanted to kiss him...
C:
Guest chapter 1 . 11/4/2014
Awwww
ThunderBoltBear chapter 1 . 10/18/2014
I loved this story xD i feel like you portrayed perfectly what could of happened XD
AlwaysYourHome chapter 1 . 10/15/2014
I remember this side story so well and also how I almost choked to died because of squealed so hard. Yes. I so want this as OVA and the other one with Juvia and Gray while I almost died there too when Natsu and Lucy acted lovey dovey in the guild. Why oh why it's only in Juvia head or if it's only in Juvia head why not Natsu and Lucy got the kissing scene. No offense to Gale.
And this story is so good I'll consider it canon in my head. Lol.
Pheonixlover123456789101112 chapter 1 . 9/30/2014
When I read it I got the same reaction! When are they going to finally go out or put a little bit of nalu love in it! We nalu fans are dieing to see it
fairytailnonakama chapter 1 . 9/29/2014
this should have another chapter where asuka tells them to do somthing else..
BaconPandaLover35 chapter 1 . 9/22/2014
I LOVED IT. WRITE MORE ABOUT THEM PLEASE. THANKS!