Reviews for Ten
stawbl chapter 4 . 4/21
Great Story! I enjoyed every bit of it. I'm in love with Faith in this story. She's so sweet and still so "Faith". Kudos! Thanks for sharing this story.
Irish American 67 chapter 4 . 9/12/2014
Damn, that was awesome. Kudos. Lots and lots of kudos, because only one "kudo" is never enough.
CurlyAkemy chapter 4 . 4/27/2014
Ahh! How does this story not have more reviews?! This has got to be one of the best Fuffy stories I have ever read! The fight against their desire, against each other, against who's top and bottom lol. This was well written and hotttttttt! Great ending! Jump another ten of you can.
EchoEveMorrow chapter 4 . 4/9/2014
How is it that whenever I find one of your stories, it's always exactly what I'm looking for at the time? Extreme kudos. This is fabulous.
RemarkC chapter 4 . 4/5/2014
Dearest T,

Here's what I like about this story. You managed to fit a hell of a story into 4 chapters. Of course (as always) you left me wanting more, but you know I'm addicted.

I don't think I voice enough how thankful that I am that you haven't given up on Fuffy. Every time you write, you capture their chemistry in a way that I've only seen a few do. (And I've been reading Fuffy for over 10 years)

I like when you give a different side of Faith, where she's still herself all sexy and badass and stubborn, but then she has this soft side that comes out, such as holding back to not push Buffy too far.

This is one of my favorites from you in awhile. And I want you to know I appreciate you.
CalypsoCoast chapter 4 . 4/1/2014
Such a great story! Job well job well done :)
Guest chapter 4 . 3/31/2014
I love your work!
AthenaHermione chapter 4 . 3/30/2014
Oh my God ! It's just great !
Well done !
Hayley128 chapter 4 . 3/30/2014
What a hot last chapter!

I like that Faith was able to tell Buffy she loved her without expecting to her to say it back. It really shows how much she's grown as a person that she can be so honest with her feelings.

Love that Buffy doesn't have any doubts either and just goes with it. Great move for both of them.

Great story! :)
Greenthefrog chapter 4 . 3/29/2014
Yay! Short, sweet, and happy! Fun way to pass my afternoon.
Hayley128 chapter 3 . 3/29/2014
I just love it when Buffy comes to her senses and lets Faith know how she feels, or at least that she wants her to keep with the kissing. lol

Great job at writing the sexual tension between these two!
Hayley128 chapter 2 . 3/29/2014
Willow as Faith's biggest cheerleader is great. So many fics have her more opposed than anyone to Faith being involved with Buffy. Good change of pace.

Having Buffy deny the kiss meant anything is so in character for her, too. Loved this chapter!
Hayley128 chapter 1 . 3/29/2014
I love the first chapter! It's nice to read that Faith and Buffy are friends at the start, too. Also like that they are close enough that Buffy confides to Faith about her relationship troubles. Great start!