Reviews for Tripping on Stepping Stones (Falling with Grace)
Wonderful. Wish you’d continue
mythic-lionheart chapter 4 . 6/1
LOVED this. Enjoyed it and what a great story. Thank you for writing and sharing :) 3
Lauren's Glee Stories chapter 3 . 2/12
I haven't actually finished reading this chapter yet, but I skipped to the end just to share my appreciation for 'New Plan; I'm going to fake an epileptic seizure' that line had me in stitches, I loved his character on the show, and when he said that then I cracked up so much. I'm liking this story, good job.
Justonemore chapter 4 . 2/10
It's weird. I'm sighing with satisfied happiness having finished this remarkable story but still want more. It just got better and better with every memory, every realization, every line dripping in sexual tension and every heartache.

"Rachel came to rest against the balcony railing within arm's reach of Quinn. "It's beautiful, isn't it? If a little daunting." A corner of Rachel's mouth ticked upward as she stared into the night sky. Quinn in a nutshell." ...just beautifully written. So much of their dynamic captured in a few lines.
thisisanusername chapter 4 . 12/19/2017
This was amazing. I usually don't read faberry fics but your story got me captivated. Thank you for sharing it! i loved it
malexfaith chapter 4 . 6/12/2017
This has been one interesting journey. Love the detail, awesome length and flowed nicely over time. Thanks heaps for sharing
Guest chapter 4 . 1/30/2017
This was epic!
Imgoingtothehell chapter 4 . 1/21/2017
Oh my! Muy buen trabajo! Me encantó la historia! Gracias!
AlsoAngels chapter 4 . 7/9/2016
I would live to see a sequel to this story!
zanayajames chapter 4 . 3/27/2016
I had stopped reading Glee fanfic for reasons, but this story was one I always hoped would be finished and today I decided to look at Glee stories again and I found you had completed this a while ago and I loved how it ended thanks!
Monet chapter 1 . 1/21/2016
Me encanto es historia! La ame! Eres una escritora con mucho talento. Me ha encantado tu historia. Felicidades!
mango chapter 4 . 1/19/2016
This story is just perfect. Thank you.
gllover22 chapter 4 . 12/11/2015
Beautifully done. A wonderful journey and terrific closure. Always hoping to read more faberry from you.
Guest chapter 4 . 12/4/2015
I adored all of this so much. Thank you so much for finishing!
texican chapter 4 . 11/6/2015
I think a lot of authors would have caved at 18 but I'm glad you gave Q the chance to become her own person first. Otherwise I don't believe either of them would be as happy or as successful as they are now.