Reviews for Hogwarts University
Lady Doppelganger chapter 12 . 8/9/2012
I am really enjoying the creativity of this story. Yes, parts of it need work, but every piece of writing does, no? As a whole, it is a lot of fun. :) I hope you continue with it.
Ciara Wood chapter 12 . 7/1/2011
i logged on just to review and attempt to get you to continue this story.

This story is not perfect but it has something that i have come to miss with severitus stories; originality.

The explanation of the characters helped a lot as i was a little confused.

Please continue even if it is quick.
SlytherinFan20 chapter 5 . 7/19/2007
There's too many people to keep straight & not enough back story to understand what's going on. There's almost no Harry/Ron/Hermione either...
Jan-AQ chapter 7 . 7/21/2004
I know that song! The song that the Professors 'sang' during their little meeting sounds just like the one from Into The Woods musical. :P Hehe.. I love that song. :)
Makalani Astral chapter 12 . 6/23/2004
LOVE ALENDI AND LUCINDA! can't wait to see what happens with ad and ss.
Makalani Astral chapter 5 . 6/23/2004
WICKED! will read more in a few minutes.
Arica Princess of Rivendell chapter 12 . 5/29/2004
PLEASE UPDATE, I HAVE ADDED YOU ON TO MY FAVORITE AUTHOR'S LIST AND AM HOPING YOU WILL UPDATE SOON.
Auriaiya Rose chapter 12 . 5/2/2004
Very good chapters and worth the wait. I'm just bubbling with excitement about how brutal this upcoming Quidditch match is going to be but I'm pretty sure that it will be wonderful.
Kateri1 chapter 11 . 3/18/2004
Great chapter, glad to see an update.
venus4280 chapter 11 . 10/13/2003
Intriguing. I like it. I think I tried this story nearly a year ago and didn't continue to read it because I thought the premise was a bit painful and that there was far too much focus on one Ms. Vesdemort/AKA Lucinda Riddle, however, I have seen the error of my ways (as have the authors :) and am rather glad for it. This is really quite unique, I like where you are going with it- and it appears to be a sparkling diamond among the rough taht represents many of the responses to "the challenge."

Fascinating, I think I would have liked it better overall if you had given all the houses different names, but I guess it would have been really hard to keep track of things then, and it is already fairly difficult what with all the names of the characters and everything, so in retrospect, that seems to have been a good call. I am excited to see where this will go, and can't wait for the bing reveal and the havoc that it shall wreak. Also, despite myself I have come to quite like the slightly more mellow version of Lucinda, and her interactions with Harry- they work surprisingly well together. Oh, and I love Francis- the Clausewitzian Pragmatist- beautiful.

V- Loving it despite myself.
Angel the Devil's Daughter chapter 5 . 8/26/2003
i like the story but i haven't figured out wat house harry and ron are in. i think hermione is in one of the two house that arent in Hogwars School. good luck and please continue!
Kateri1 chapter 10 . 8/8/2003
LOL, oh I loved the 'M' is for Muggle bit. Great chapter.
Lady Lightning chapter 9 . 5/17/2003
Its really good! Please continue!
MP chapter 8 . 4/10/2003
This fic is getting better and more reasonable that I ever thought possible. Great doing so far!
Kitala chapter 8 . 4/10/2003
I really hope you continue with this, plz update soon!