Reviews for The Child of the Underworld
saraaaa chapter 3 . 5/18/2017
awe this is so cuteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
zielona-karuzela chapter 3 . 3/17/2016
Amazing story 3 Love it! Karoline forever :)
JuseaPeterson chapter 3 . 4/14/2015
I really loved reading this one! I love how protective Klaus is especially once he found out that she was pregnant. I loved the part when he came in to see her in the garden. I'm glad that she doesn't have to worry about the garden hurting her and I love that she still has Anna. I enjoyed seeing the love between Klaus and Caroline and how it extended to their daughter.
xshynenstarx chapter 3 . 9/29/2014
I don't mind that the birthing scene was not accurate. Births are really gross. With all the gunk and popping going on... Shudder. Lucinda sounds adorable. She has very happy and loving parents!
xshynenstarx chapter 2 . 9/29/2014
Aww, it's nice to see them enjoy a quiet moment during the pregnancy! I'm glad the wolf is still watching over caroline!
pmcc318 chapter 2 . 6/13/2014
sooooooo lovely 3
clairegleek chapter 3 . 3/30/2014
Short and sweet!
Grace5231973 chapter 3 . 3/30/2014
I never gave birth either, but was a coach for my cousin and you did get it right somewhat. First borns usually take longer to born. I loved it and am looking forward to the next chapter of your new story!
3littlepigs chapter 3 . 3/30/2014
Love your stories! Keep up the good work!
Anonymus2018 chapter 3 . 3/30/2014
Aww that was amazing!
How Klaus brought his daughter into the world. That's the first time I read it like that and it's wonderful.
You write so good!
MsCindz chapter 3 . 3/29/2014
GAH a little giiiiirl ! Named Lucinda ! So cute n_n
khaleesiofthewolves chapter 3 . 3/29/2014
This was so cute. :)
cklovewinter chapter 2 . 3/29/2014
Do you really get that many bad comments that you feel the need to always ask for "kind" ones?
I find that a bit hard to believe because I think your TVD stories are great :)
Looking forward to the next update of this story and The Temptation of Fire and Love.
Little Missy123 chapter 2 . 3/29/2014
Wonderful. Cant wait for the next. Im sure Klaus will make the birth entertaining.
Little Missy123 chapter 1 . 3/29/2014
So glad you decided to do this. Great chapter.