Reviews for No Last Name
Maraena chapter 1 . 4/11/2004
Nice
Mo chapter 1 . 2/21/2004
This was a pretty good fanfic; I liked it.
I don't really agree with the MoonbayIrvine pairing.. but it was great, whether your stupidy counts or not )
heh, but that's just my cruel sense of humor speaking..
nice fic )
Draconian Elflord chapter 1 . 3/13/2003
Ahh, the tao of Irvine. . . pretend you're a jerk and just go with it. I love Irvine. Sure, he can't replace Raven, (MINE, I tell you, MINE! RAVEN IS MINE!) but sometimes I wonder if Irvine is my second favorite. Sounds to me like you really go Irvine, to a tee. I dunno. There's somethin' about that nameless mercenary that makes a girl think about hopping into his commandwolf and heading off on the wide open road. Maybe it's the attitude. Maybe the eyepatch (tres macho). Maybe it's just that cynicism we've all come to love and expect from the last good merc.. . truly a good fic.
Bigblubberingbaby chapter 1 . 1/16/2003
I gotta say, you covered Irvine pretty good on that. But he's still mine. MINE! Moonbay can burn in hell with Osama and Ja Rule.
JaNiKa chapter 1 . 12/21/2002
Are you an Irvine/Moonbay freak too? If you are, do me a favor and make an I/M fanfic with a lot of Chapters! Anyway, it's optional but if you want, feel free. This is a nice story if you didn't notice
RocketJess chapter 1 . 12/9/2002
Good, as always. Yay for Irvine and Moonbay! *calms down* Okay, anyway, where were we? Nowhere much, I s'pose. I love your work - keep writing! _
Wolfgangh chapter 1 . 12/4/2002
That was unexcpected to say the least...

Anyway still good
CmmandWolf chapter 1 . 12/3/2002
Hehe! I like! Not much else I can say but...I like! :)
sessinu chapter 1 . 11/9/2002
loved the fic! it was great and hilariously funny! can't spell if my life depended on it though. i liked all of it. finally a story without a sappy ending.
ElfMaidenOfLight chapter 1 . 11/3/2002
*jumps* ohya! I LOVE your fanfics. There the best kind where you can see into the mind of the character! *claps* bows* thanks for writing a Irvine fic to go along with the Moonbay one! The best part of this fic tho, was the "Dysfunctional family" part. Oh! Simply the best! This goes on my fav. list! C YA!

Lena

(Elfy *winks at author*)
Ravin Wolf chapter 1 . 10/21/2002
Parachuting after ejecting fron the Saix and yelling at the top of his lungs so Moonbay, "I love you!" *snicker* That was very Irvine...And it was cute! And funny! Wonderful fic! Very cool! _
Juunigatsu chapter 1 . 10/21/2002
Putting the fun in Dsyfunctional! HAH! I love that one!

Hmm requests...I dunno...AH do one for Thomas! I love that he is my fave but then again it would be like the Harry Champ piece you done but in my opinion on a different level.
Aardwulf chapter 1 . 10/20/2002
Yes, I like your take on Irvine/Moonbay. Sap sucks. It's nice to read a story where they have an easy, companionable, quasi-sibling-ish, non-sappy relationship. As far as technique goes, some of the sentences seem a little...I dunno, convoluted, but overall, no major grumbles from me. Visited your site, and am looking forward to "New Age", if and when you decide to post it. Also I want to take your Jamie/Wild Eagle idea and RUN WITH IT like a mad thing, but...we shall see.

Oh! And if you're taking requests...well, I'd definitely like to see your takes on Leena, Brad and Thomas, if you ever feel the inspiration to write about them. Keep up the great character introspection.
Sick Little Fiend chapter 1 . 10/20/2002
I love all of you're fics! They're great, and this one was no exception! I cracked up on this line:

"Dysfunctional? You betcha, but we put the fun in dysfunction!"

:D I have a request for you! Can you write a fic about O'Connell? I know he's not a main character and all so it'd be hard to write one of these fics for him, but if you could do it it'd be great! But if you can't, that's fine with me.
Akino Ame chapter 1 . 10/20/2002
Great one. I love Irvine, and you did a great job getting into his character. It was great with how he thinks somewhat highly of himself, but doesn't sound too snobby. Snotty, yes, but not snobby. And I love his use of metaphors and his sense of humor. It was great. Think you can do one on Raven? He's another of my favorites.

I love this. Great job. You're excellent at what you do.