Reviews for Happily Forsworn
Tajala chapter 9 . 10/27/2019
Thank you sooo much for sharing!
I loved it.
Harriverse chapter 9 . 3/2/2019
You wrote a lovely story! The race to save Malfoy was palpable, the fear of a new Dark Lord was treacherous, the ending was sweet.

I guess now you've finished your degree and all your creative energy is focused on your real life-as it should be. I hope once things calm down in a decade or two you may want to write again. I'll just have to hope.
redvermelho chapter 9 . 11/30/2017
I love your writing. So creative and so free of syntactical errors!
Erimenthe chapter 9 . 9/13/2017
This was perfect. I love little Scorpius, with the puppy eyes, wide eyed wonder and blatant matchmaking lmao. I like the way you slowly brought them together and how you managed to have part of Draco's work and part of Harry's legacy go together to get rid of the last of Voldemort's work. It was done in such a heart wrenching and well timed way. I can't wait to read more of your work.
Guest chapter 9 . 6/17/2017
excellent writing
dawnraptor chapter 9 . 6/3/2017
Magnificent. I couldn't find a better word to define this fic. It's a little sad it has so few reviews, it's Worth a lot of more. This Harry as a new dark lord is a stroke of Genius, really. And it's very thrilling to compare your first fics and this last one and discovering how you improved you style in so many ways. I'm very glad and grateful you shared this pearl with us.
bartlettpear chapter 9 . 11/22/2016
Ahhh! OMG. I love how you wrapped everything up. And I really want to try Beef Wellington now. Each hint of something that could be more made me giddy and then this chapter! Gorgeously done, thank you for writing :DD!
bartlettpear chapter 7 . 11/22/2016
This story is absolutely amazing, what Voldemort did and what Harry did, ludricrous/horrible/brilliant, I probably sounded a bit unhinged when I reacted to it all but seriously, holy crap wow.
bartlettpear chapter 5 . 11/22/2016
All the bad stuff going down feels like absolute crap. What a freaking awful way to die, Gilfoyle :-( Scorpius is such a little sweetheart. Harry's 'anything' and Draco's job and his conviction T_T Ron a d Hermione are awesome.
bartlettpear chapter 4 . 11/22/2016
This was a heavy chapter, I feel bad for Gilfoyle, Harry, and the people who are doing anything to save the former Death Eaters because so much is stacked against them, I'm just glad that Shacklebolt is not disbanding Harry's team. I really like the direction you are taking this, there was so much in canon that I resented :b
bartlettpear chapter 2 . 11/22/2016
"The place where he found his first home, but also where he had fought his first battle, lost his first friend, and killed his first enemy." This is such a cool line. Not many people at all could have such a claim. I love the peaceful after the war feeling I get from this fic. No fighting though there might be some later on, just people trying to move on with their lives. Hermione becoming a healer is a great career, I don't recall reading any other story where she went tnis route but I like it, solving ailments and coming up with cures, and saving lives. I am loving your portrayal and dynamics between all the characters.
I know okay chapter 9 . 9/23/2016
I'm so glad everything worked out.
I know okay chapter 8 . 9/23/2016
Finally some good news.
I know okay chapter 7 . 9/23/2016
Oh, goodness. I knew that was coming.
I know okay chapter 6 . 9/23/2016
Hopefully that information will help.