Reviews for Once Upon a Time in Autumn
Well, this is one interesting automatic. Elsa and Anna are very interesting characters while Hans has been demoted to an annoying brat (not that I blame you.) Looking forward to more :)
no updates?
Aa chapter 8 . 11/11/2014
Update soon :(
blueaoineechan chapter 8 . 10/16/2014
Wow! This a really GREAT story! Let me just follow and favorite,...check...and...done! Can't wait for next chapter! :D
cheshirecat9116 chapter 8 . 10/10/2014
I know this movie and I have to say... It was very creative of you to use it with frozen characters :-) I'm enjoying this a lot... Keep up the good work and update soon!
Rolling Guy chapter 8 . 10/6/2014
I want a pet Elsa too. :(
Dracorex16 chapter 8 . 9/26/2014
I'm really liking this story quite a bit, it's kinda funny too. Please, continue soon I gotta know what happens next especially after the incident.
Guest chapter 8 . 9/5/2014
After reading the first three chapters, I thought "this sounds familiar" and now I'm sure that I know what movie you got the inspiration from. Just wondering though, are you going to make the story exactly like the ending? Cause I really want a happier ending for Elsa and Anna than the movie.

Also, OMG 2NE1 and one of my fav songs by them too 3
Anon chapter 7 . 9/5/2014
I love it! Can't wait for the next chapter!
actionpotential chapter 8 . 9/5/2014
This story is awesome! It so freaking cute how Elsa bends her head down for a pat.
KM chapter 8 . 9/3/2014
Cool that you update better late than never and awesome cool for Elsa for been a superhuman but I kinda concern how people will take it. Will they call some weird organization to get Elsa which I hope they won't! I think Elsa should get a reward for saving Anna maybe a pat on the head?
Guest chapter 8 . 9/3/2014
Is Elsa okay?! Wonder if Anna will learn about Elsa's history, was she one of Oaken's 'wolves'? Please continue and welcome back
VanAnon chapter 8 . 9/2/2014
I am really enjoying this. It's not something I've seen before, and I enjoy creative variation in Fan Fiction. I'm excited to read more.
xo-j-e-i-j-a-h-xo chapter 8 . 9/2/2014
Holy crap! Elsa was a superhuman chic?! That's so awesome!:)
Guest chapter 8 . 9/2/2014
This story has a certain charm to it. I've seen this plot done a number of times in writing, but it's rarely done well. Nice job.
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »