Reviews for Once Upon a Time in Autumn
Lance58 chapter 14 . 1/15
I knew it's from werewolf boy..I just hope it won't end the same way.. I mean it's beautiful ending but. Still it's bitter sweet.. Anyway can't wait to read more
Nice update. Hope you have a productive year.
rathofawesomeness chapter 14 . 1/15
Ohh I wonder where she's taking her?
And damn I kinda hoped Anna would win so she would ask for a kiss
Elsa was cute when she was whimpering to Anna to go with her. Hope Anna will be okay.
alphawolf237 chapter 14 . 1/14
Great sory and awesome chapter, hope to read the next one soon.
Miiizukiii chapter 13 . 12/12/2016
Woooonderfull chapter as always!
I wanted to go to sleep now but then I saw that a story was updated so I looked and when I saw it was this story I just sayd "Okay, fuu this sleep and read now bc it's ur fav story!" aaand yeaaah

Good job as always keep going the good work! :DD

Hope that you gonna update this story sooner :c

-Miiizukiii
AceVermin143 chapter 13 . 12/11/2016
And the tension is so strong that I can cut it with a knife... how long Anna will take to realize that Elsa got her heart - without even try?

And a question: Elsa will really talk in the future? Because I've got a feeling that, when it happens, she will reveal a lot of dirt related with what happened with her...
Guest chapter 13 . 12/11/2016
I love this fanfic with all my heart ️️️
Y chapter 12 . 12/10/2016
Thank you for the beautiful story.
Love the interaction between Elsa and Anna. To the fact it did not falls to first sight attraction. It grew well.
Just tad of confusing to see it through Elsa mind though for she seems to just learn alphabets, yet the mind. Just unsure how to see it through. I cannot imagine as well the mind of a wildthing.
Looking forward to the update.
Anyway, wish you a good winter, joyful holiday, and keep the muse alive. Cheers.
Guest chapter 12 . 11/30/2016
Ouch. That really sucks. Hope you feel better soon.
AceVermin143 chapter 12 . 11/30/2016
So, Elsa's back... to the square one. 'cause, if I'm right, this is the same feral state she was when she first appeared.

And I think that we will see a lot of questions being answered on the next chapters.
SeniorCrescent chapter 12 . 11/30/2016
So short and so intense... but this chapter still leaves many unanswered questions...

One of them in particular: how did Elsa got her feral look? And, especially, who did it to her?

So many questions...
HighImmaWeeder chapter 11 . 11/23/2016
Yes! And awww. Poor Anna. Fuck Hans. Where's Elsa?
Salnar chapter 11 . 11/17/2016
I really love this story. Interesting mystery plot well mixed with fluffy romance. There had been some coherence issues and illogicalities here and there (for example, the fight between Elsa and Hans happened in the yard, then why is Anna's guitar broken and the living room a mess? And the police wouldn't interrogate people at the crime scene, all parties need to be taken to the station first. And even if they do ask questions right there, Anna wouldn't be allowed to run to her room like that.) But your strongest point is knowing how to write the chemistry between Elsa and Anna. The gradual physical attraction is on point.

I'm looking forward to the next chapter!
Salnar chapter 8 . 11/17/2016
Giant metal beams at a construction site? Aren't those at least 200-300kg per piece? So Elsa isn't a normal human huh, interesting.

I didn't mention this last chapter since I thought it would be explained soon, but why isn't there any explanation for Elsa to have stayed with Anna's family for 2 months? The initial plan was only 2 weeks, so I think it'd be better to mention that the police needed more time and thus Elsa extended her stay until they can arrange another resident for her.

Another one is the goat incident. Hans tried to blame Elsa for the dead goat, why didn't Mr. Arendelle do anything? Even if he realized Elsa didn't do it (signs of a car crash), it's still strange to not see anyone mention the mysterious incident.