Reviews for Stories of the Institute
mmo100 chapter 15 . 7/22/2014
Casualty steal from a lingerie store for syndra spicy
allstardrew chapter 1 . 7/18/2014
Thank you guys for the wonderful reviews, it's because of you that SOTI is still up and running! I hope you enjoy Chapter 15!
Planyx chapter 14 . 7/10/2014
No, it is not time to go commando. Put your underwear back on, NOW.

Anyways, good story. I await moar.
waylsind chapter 14 . 6/4/2014
This is a seriously good story, I'm sad that you don't have more reviews or follows. Also FFS Zed how dare you interrupt the adorableness that is Syndra x Yasuo! I'm in love with your Syndra (literally I want her to be my waifu). I also think it's great she's friend with all the "disenfranchised" Ionians like Ahri, Zed, and Yasuo.
cap chapter 14 . 6/4/2014
Love your story's one thing tho, going commando means you're naked. I hope you know that.
Ingalingaa chapter 14 . 6/3/2014
OMG so awesome, I need more! Thats all I have to say. Your story is awesome, bye!
Joshua Chung chapter 13 . 5/18/2014
Not much a reviewer, never good with words, but I just want to say how warm my heart feels whenever I see a fluff like this. It's adorable honestly, and I wish there could be more fanfic like this in the League community. I'm probably not searching properly, but until then I'll keep this as a benchmark of LoL fluff fics. Keep it up.
Ingalingaa chapter 13 . 5/4/2014
Could the next chapter be the Syndra/Ahri/Yasuo thing :3 Anyway I really enjoy your story! Don't know what more to write so that's it :P
Predacon Megaton chapter 13 . 5/4/2014
Mmmm. I don't like Katarina/Jarven because of Jarven/Shyvana. No.
chm01 chapter 5 . 5/3/2014
ah yasuo, you know not what you have unleashed upon yourself, tough break man.
chm01 chapter 2 . 5/3/2014
Olaf? well that's new.
Guest chapter 4 . 3/30/2014
I loved reading this! Your grammar is on-point but you've got very minor spelling mistakes through-out chapter 4. Update moreeeeee! :)
JandreIsPerfection chapter 2 . 3/30/2014
Olaf?
Oh God, and I thought I knew the worst ships.