Reviews for Not a Second to Waste
Thusitha chapter 9 . 7/2
Felt like reading a 12 yo writers story.
Anyways.
Well done...
#styleForever
RegularShowMemorabilia chapter 9 . 9/28/2014
This story was enjoyable and interesting, it greatly differs from any other stan x Kyle stories out there, nice job man and I await another good story from you.
Maelstrom Alert chapter 9 . 9/18/2014
wat
it's freaking done?!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! ; _ ;
Komamura's son chapter 9 . 8/15/2014
It was still a great read. Humans make mistakes, so no one should really blame ya for casual mistakes. Anyways, it's a great feeling to have finished something, isn't it?

Sorry, I tend to review like if I'm speakin' in a regular conversation. It's great to see those two together in the end and happy. Good job :)

Roy

P.S. I wish you luck on your other works.
Komamura's son chapter 3 . 6/1/2014
I am so sorry for being late with my review, but I can see that things took a turn for the worse, and... Hopefully Stan and Kyle make up... I've actually kissed one of my best friends too, and I gotta say, it went a whole lot better than Stan's.

But alas, not everyone can be as lucky. Now on to a more serious note. Reading through, the sentences seem a bit lacking in detail, try showing what's happening instead of telling us straightforward what happened. And transitions seem a bit choppy, but nonetheless, the plot is still great.

Komamura's son chapter 2 . 4/4/2014
I hate desperate girls like Wendy... Seriously, a lot like that has happened to me, it's annoying. But anyways, another grest chapter.

Komamura's son chapter 1 . 3/29/2014
It's a great concept and plot. And I'm liking this Kenny. And at the end when Stan thought about what his patents would think, I pictured his father blowing up and saying random crap.

Anyways, great start.