Reviews for Avengers and Tournaments
WildKhaine chapter 11 . 1/15
I swear there is more about stupid Quidditch matches in your series than anything else. You skip, miss, and rush through all kinds of events but go on and on about some boring ass matches. Who gives a fuck?
WildKhaine chapter 7 . 1/15
So, just like canon. Real Moody gives the exact same advice as the 'fake' Moody did. Despite all the changes so far in this series, Harry decides to do the exact same thing for the first task. They cannot think of a better idea than out flying a dragon? Seriously? He has a lot more support from adults and not one of them can give better advice? Whatever, not like I expect something decent from this story after all the stupid garbage already.
WildKhaine chapter 6 . 1/15
What's the point of Ginny telling Cedric? Why the change? Again making Harry even more useless in the story, doing absolutely nothing. Anything he did in canon, Ginny seems to do in your story. Really, just get rid of Harry. He's become a worthless character in your series who can't do anything worth shit. I get that you want to give Ginny some spotlight but you can have her do her own thing instead of just giving/sharing all Harry's accomplishments with her. Seriously, Harry is a total loser.
WildKhaine chapter 4 . 1/15
So, curious as to why anyone gives a shit about house points anymore. It's quite obvious the whole system is a complete joke and not one person gives a shit about it.
WildKhaine chapter 3 . 1/15
Um, Malfoy just tried to kill another student and he's still in school? Wtf? Ginny's parents aren't raising hell about it? Wouldn't Sirius try to do something about it? Seriously, this series just keeps on getting dumber and dumber. And I have to say Harry is pretty worthless so far in this series. He's done pretty much nothing, Ginny is the hero of the story. It's kind of annoying to be honest.
Akane Mosoa chapter 10 . 10/14/2015
Noah is known for the Great Flood. Moses, Elijah, and Elisha are know for parting the waters.

Its grindylows not grindypunks.
Akane Mosoa chapter 9 . 10/14/2015
When Bones asks for the minister vote in old English, it wasn't fully accurate. a more accurate way would be "My Lords and Ladies of the Wizengamot, if it pleases thee raise thy right hand in acceptance." or "My Lords and Ladies of the Wizengamot, if thou doth wish to vote yea, I prayeth thee, raise thy right hand." replace yea with nay or present accordingly.
pridefulCaster chapter 9 . 9/6/2015
Does The Ceremony Have To Be Arthurian Its Difficult To Read And Torture On My Dyslexia
Son of Whitebeard chapter 15 . 9/6/2015
great ending
LeprechaunJV chapter 13 . 9/6/2015
Darn. Don't kill Cedrick.
rb2312 chapter 1 . 9/3/2015
Read all the previous books.

wanted to review, but for some reason fan fic was not accepting them. (Hope this one does)
Love poppy's impression of the EMH.

lavander being bitchy may be down her wanting harry for herself.

In general a more pleasent version of the first 3 years.

Love that the toad is in jail and a confirmed DE.
Was wondering how you were going to get harry to learn the patronus till she stepped in.

Love their forms

As for this story, it looks to be just as good.
Especially like how the trio and now bianca seem to have given albus a new reason to enjoy life.

think molly can not wait for grand babies. And can see bianca calling her granny.
Bmast chapter 10 . 8/29/2015
Another great chapter, keep'em coming
Son of Whitebeard chapter 9 . 8/28/2015
nice to see different departments
Bmast chapter 8 . 8/26/2015
great Chapter as usual...just wish they were a bit longer really...but the story itself is a great and entertaining read
Sined chapter 4 . 8/25/2015
When will you post the rest ?