Reviews for Betrayal of The Heart
Santurion chapter 7 . 2/19/2004
Soo cool! Btw, you *do* know, that your last update was 03-21-03? Just reminding! _
Devildelivery chapter 7 . 12/25/2003
wow! surely a nice fic though I'm not much into Daiken/Kensuke I don't have a problem reading it. and I can learn some Japanese word from you for sure.
neo-chan chapter 7 . 8/21/2003
hi! please continue soon!
Event Horizon-Argus Black chapter 7 . 5/6/2003
i'm back and i read it when i should've been in bed... hehe... i'm such a rebel.

WHERE is ken! he's okay, right? why doesn't Dai RUN after him?

Great Story! don't worry about the two month lapse, i do it all the time and they haven't run me out on a rail. ~_

Continue? Please?
babydragon chapter 7 . 4/30/2003
glad to see you've finally got this chapter up! the angst was described beautifully... but i want more of ken! do a ken POV, please, please, pretty please? and the taito was great!yay!
Seph Lorraine chapter 7 . 4/2/2003
Oh, you should definately continue this. I am very impressed by the talents and skills in writing that I have seen in this fic. There are so many attributes to this piece that calculate up for an excellent fic. A very good piece, indeed.

First, I love your characterisation, especially of Ken, Daisuke, and Tai, though Yamato seems to be a bit more on the 'open' side, than is his actual stereotype. Yamato is a bit more closed off, I think, than you portray him, but that's not really a large issue, ne.

Then there is your description- very nice. And there is the chain of thought that Daisuke follows in this last part, that I admire. You have a very good way of showing just how much this problem with Ken is affecting him. He starts relating anything blue to the other boy, etc. It's very well done.

All in all, a very good piece, of which I hope to read more soon. You have much talent in composing such a fic as this. I await your next installment with great impatience.
judy chapter 7 . 3/23/2003
Love it! I wonder what will happen next? please continue this soon! I really hope that ken starts talking! And when did he leave?
Vespertilio Orientalis chapter 7 . 3/22/2003
Really really love this story
allekto too lazy to sign in pathetic isn't it chapter 7 . 3/20/2003
i don't know WHY i haven't reviewed this before... but i really, really enjoy this fic. can't wait to see what happens with Ken & Dai. and the Tai/Yamato scenes are uber-cute. more soon? hopefully?
IchigoPocky chapter 7 . 3/19/2003
Hiyas, great fic, and i would Love to get an email when you update see capital on the love means i really like your fic and really don't wanna miss updates .
Wooden Ears chapter 6 . 2/8/2003
;_; update...please? you can not just leave your story like that... it is cruel and inhumane...
Honor chapter 6 . 2/6/2003
More!More!_ Please!
Ranma Higurashi chapter 6 . 1/27/2003
MORE!NOW MORE!NOW!
Event Horizon-Argus Black chapter 6 . 1/19/2003
oh, oh, oh!

The action, the subtext, the japanese!

DO write more! I'm watching everyday for updates.

I am! really!

***** - five stars - i woulda given you 6, but you don't have the seventh chapter up yet ;)
Vespertilio Orientalis chapter 6 . 1/8/2003