Reviews for Life's Little Questions
Nightwitch87 chapter 4 . 5/1/2005
Good questions, unknown motivation. Whatever is wrong with Sebastian? Why would anyone kidnap a person to ask him questions about the sense of his life?

I'm eager to find an answer, and read Riker's reflective thoughts.
Nightwitch87 chapter 2 . 4/25/2005
Well done, I like the detailed descriptions. You have a talent for making up new races.
Nightwitch87 chapter 1 . 4/25/2005
Nothing cheesey so far, a powerful beginning indeed. Good start for your first fanfiction, there's just one thing: You seem to use the stereotype of the evil man again. Of course a tortured man's judgement is distorted, and the antagonist may seem "evil" to him, but the typical voice in addition to the mad eyes seem a LITTLE exaggerated.
Guest chapter 6 . 11/23/2002
What a wonderful story! I hope you continue to write more...I'm ready for some serious riker angst.

yers, di the schmi
Swasti chapter 6 . 11/11/2002
Ahhh... so refreshing to see new chapters when your catching up on all the updates on your fav sites! I really am enjoying your story.. but I am curious what was the whole 'question' thing about? It seems like an act of complete curiosity if they returned will afterwards... hmm... interesting...
RusaMakut chapter 1 . 11/10/2002
Wow this is very good very well described. i really like the way you write. i hope you continue with the story after the six chapter.

Well keep up the great work i personally can not see anything wrong with the story. but i also am not good at i guess you call it editing sorry.

Shane1080
JD11 chapter 6 . 11/10/2002
Just to let all my readers know, I really apreciate your reviews. And I just started writing a squeal, The Void(original, I know), and I will probaly have it posted before long.
Sarajayne chapter 6 . 11/9/2002
Oh yes, what a trip, this story was fantastic, and yes I'm pretty sure it needs more chapters for sure ;-). Surely there is more to this story to come? I would greatly welcome a sequel , or as you put it more squeals :-D
Sarajayne chapter 6 . 11/9/2002
oh yes, this story certainly deserves more chapters and more sequels, or as you put it squeals ;-D

Thank you for the trip, and may it continue further along soon :-D
stormm chapter 5 . 11/8/2002
Continue! Continue! You have me suspended in this story.
Sarajayne chapter 5 . 11/7/2002
Ok comment time. ;-D

Hey you've got to do longer chapters LOL! :-D

Maybe riker should be a little weaker right now if he hasn't eaten for ages and has been tortured seems a little too stronge for my liking. He needs pain ;-D tee hee OK OK so I'm weird.

But I do looovvveee what you are writing. I just hope you post more soon before this cliff hanger you left us on drive me even madder :-D

Keep going, this is brilliant
Sarajayne chapter 4 . 11/3/2002
This is getting realy good now...so what does he have to live for? Wellll...how about the chance of being tortured forever by us writers? ;-D
Swasti chapter 4 . 11/3/2002
He doesn't know? What about Deanna? Imzadi? (sorry but I'm a HR) Oh well... do keep the chaoters rolling in... and oh try and put him in a bit more pain... cos even though I'm a HR I'm also an evil fan who love to see torture.. as long as everything turns out ok int he end ofcourse...
Guest chapter 3 . 11/2/2002
please hurry and don't make me wait too long. I need to know what happens to riker!

di
Sarajayne chapter 3 . 11/2/2002
Oh I am sooo loving this. and yes, each time your amended chapters read better and better each time. I dooo hope you continue this fascinating story, in fact once finish I'd hope you'd be interested in posting it to the IMZADI_ALL yahoo groups list :-D

And yes, every couple of days and check and hope for more. Please keep going. This is riveting :-)