Reviews for The Rose In The North
Purplestan chapter 2 . 9/26
This is alright but you miss certain words out in a sentence so it gets confusing. Ans sometimes you will write her/she instead of he/him and the other way round so it's hard to tell who you're talking about.
Dom1sek chapter 1 . 9/16
I am sorry. I've tried to read this, but.. After the fourth paragraph my brain couldn't process any more mistakes in grammar and spelling. (never happened to me before, but I guess I just reached my limit)
Maybe the story is good but I will never know, because Author doesn't reads after themselves...
HoboHeartLover chapter 61 . 7/21
DID THEY STEAL OUR DAUGHTER!?
Eternal Skay chapter 1 . 5/25
Continue please, this is like my third time reading it...hahahahah
As soon as i find my info to this account im so adding this to my fav stories . Started reading this last night and i love this story i love maya she so headstrong and fiesty and her and jamie love their relationship please update this sòon im dying to see what happens next and omg hope is still alive ahhh update update pretty please
claudiacascione4 chapter 37 . 3/13
Continue...is beautiful story please
galwidanatitud chapter 64 . 3/8
excellent story. hope to read more. :)
claudiacascione4 chapter 2 . 3/3
Continue the story please is beautiful
Cyb chapter 64 . 2/13
Great chapter on the rose in the North, so can you please put up the next chapter to the story now please
Riddicks-gurl1988 chapter 64 . 2/13
Wow I really can't wait til Winter gets there and saves her because that guy is wacked seriously. Also can't wait to see Jaime and Maya's reaction to meeting their daughter after all this time
Bella-swan11 chapter 64 . 2/13
Jaime you must find your daughter, this information that Bran gave you, something that did not fit you met Rhaegar. He would never have had a bastard, he would have had a legitimate son; what makes you believe that he married Lyanna. You need to talk to Bran again, to look in his visions if your theory is correct. You are wrong Varys, because the law is sacred to all, now Daenerys is usurping Visenya and Aegon; that people are going to remember it. The dragons are going to react to Maya and Jon, that you can not change Daenerys. Varys recalls Daener is sterile, but Maya and Jon are not, they are the future of the Targaryen house. Varys if you remember the law, Prince Rhaegar was the heir; Aegon being his legitimate son makes him the king of the 7 kingdoms. The low people love Rhaegar, the nobles wanted Rhaegar; Now that the truth is revealed they will support Aegon Targaryen who is the son of the dragon prince.
Riddicks-gurl1988 chapter 63 . 2/11
Wow this is so good I could do without the constant back and forth fighting between Jaime and Maya but I get that it's part of their dynamic. Also it would be best if Jon and Maya and Daenerys know the truth that they are all family and Maya always wanted power so she could change things so she would have that. Please update soon love the twists and turns.
claudiacascione4 chapter 1 . 1/31
beautiful to update soon
Will it be Daenaerys vs. Maya now?
CharNinja LOL chapter 63 . 1/29
Omg I wanna new update soon, great chappie