Reviews for The Adventures of Absol
Nanook55 chapter 1 . 10/16
Just finished the first chapter and I'm liking it so far. Nice work
Hai! I've just recently completed reading it and I'm going back to reread it again. This was absolutely stunning and mind blowing, an all around fantastic story and sure it had some bits here and there that could've been better, I love it, although to be honest the ending was kinda unsatisfying. I genuinely thought chapter 14 when Mars loses his horn was going to end a-okay, as well as some others but you captured the suspense amazingly and it was such and interesting read.
fubja chapter 59 . 6/7
Wow! This story was amazing! Can't wait for the sequel! :D
Keep up the amazing work! :):)
fubja chapter 22 . 6/3
Really like your story so far :)
Just wondering what happend to the eevee?
I love james he is one of the best oc's i have ever read
jordanlink7856 chapter 3 . 9/20/2016
Rick! Rick's a nice name.
Pizzapug789 chapter 59 . 9/17/2016
You really captured mars really well you deserve to be in my favorites .also plz read my story the truth in harmony.
Pizzapug789 chapter 60 . 9/17/2016
I am moved also neaucleareactor7 you are an amazing author and if you don't believe that believe in me who believes in you
Pizzapug789 chapter 2 . 9/5/2016
Amazing
Pizzapug789 chapter 1 . 9/5/2016
So amazing luv it
LotusBlossomGenie chapter 14 . 9/4/2016
Gosh Green is freaking annoying. People like her in real life are the people that I avoid at all costs.
auqanova chapter 60 . 8/27/2016
I must say your goal to improve as a writer really showed during this story, as near the beginning I was honestly having difficulty convincing myself to keep reading, and went on hiatus of reading for a while. But after getting a bit deeper into the story I found that I began to enjoy it more and more and by the end found myself deeply attached to the characters in this story.

That said the part of the story I liked the least was that you seemed to open or close most of your chapters with 'this isn't my best chapter'. Hold a little more self appreciation man, I promise, your worst is better than many people's (including my own's) best.
Kitteninthemoonlight chapter 60 . 7/28/2016
there were moments in the story that I hated you(not really "you" just the situation) because of what the others wen't through. then there were times I cried so hard, I just had to stop reading for a while. other times I smiled and laughed so happily it startled me. this story has really and truly touched me (my gosh im sniffling while typing this lol)

my life might have bumps in the road but this story has given me the hope and motivation to continue on. So I say to you, you think this isn't the best story you have? well its a masterpiece to me. It has given me back the ability to smile for a while (which is difficult for me)

you have in this story alone managed to call forth my faith that even though I may fall I might have the strength to stand back up if I have a strong enough will. and so I say from the bottom of my heart that I am truly thankful you posted this on here allowing not only me to read it but many others.
Lilly chapter 60 . 6/27/2016
Your fanfiction was amazing you should be a professional writer your as good as Erin Hunter!
U r amazing do not stop writing.
Guest chapter 11 . 6/20/2016
Such an amazing story btw my favorite pokemon is absol!