Reviews for The Adventures of Absol
jordanlink7856 chapter 3 . 9/20/2016
Rick! Rick's a nice name.
Pizzapug789 chapter 59 . 9/17/2016
You really captured mars really well you deserve to be in my favorites .also plz read my story the truth in harmony.
Pizzapug789 chapter 60 . 9/17/2016
I am moved also neaucleareactor7 you are an amazing author and if you don't believe that believe in me who believes in you
Pizzapug789 chapter 2 . 9/5/2016
Amazing
Pizzapug789 chapter 1 . 9/5/2016
So amazing luv it
lotuscub19 chapter 14 . 9/4/2016
Gosh Green is freaking annoying. People like her in real life are the people that I avoid at all costs.
auqanova chapter 60 . 8/27/2016
I must say your goal to improve as a writer really showed during this story, as near the beginning I was honestly having difficulty convincing myself to keep reading, and went on hiatus of reading for a while. But after getting a bit deeper into the story I found that I began to enjoy it more and more and by the end found myself deeply attached to the characters in this story.

That said the part of the story I liked the least was that you seemed to open or close most of your chapters with 'this isn't my best chapter'. Hold a little more self appreciation man, I promise, your worst is better than many people's (including my own's) best.
Kitteninthemoonlight chapter 60 . 7/28/2016
there were moments in the story that I hated you(not really "you" just the situation) because of what the others wen't through. then there were times I cried so hard, I just had to stop reading for a while. other times I smiled and laughed so happily it startled me. this story has really and truly touched me (my gosh im sniffling while typing this lol)

my life might have bumps in the road but this story has given me the hope and motivation to continue on. So I say to you, you think this isn't the best story you have? well its a masterpiece to me. It has given me back the ability to smile for a while (which is difficult for me)

you have in this story alone managed to call forth my faith that even though I may fall I might have the strength to stand back up if I have a strong enough will. and so I say from the bottom of my heart that I am truly thankful you posted this on here allowing not only me to read it but many others.
Lilly chapter 60 . 6/27/2016
Your fanfiction was amazing you should be a professional writer your as good as Erin Hunter!
U r amazing do not stop writing.
Guest chapter 11 . 6/20/2016
Such an amazing story btw my favorite pokemon is absol!
TheHappyTyranid chapter 60 . 4/6/2016
I. LOVE. THIS. STORY!
OMG OMG OMG. I got to calm down. The last few days I have been reading this have been nothing but "OMG, what's he going to do next!?" And now I hear of a sequel?! SQUEAL!
I might sound like an overactive fangirl, but I would like to take the time to say that this story has led me to get an idea for another story, with help from FireFly: Queen of a new breed!
Great story, go read it.
But back on track. How was it, in detail.
9/10 - Characters. Some felt undersused, while others I just didn't relate to. But that's fine with me.
8/10 - Plot. I was able to understand most of the plot. It's just near the end, it got REALLY confusing.
10/10 - Epilogue. I LOVED EVERY WORD. So great seeing someone who can make a suspenseful epilogue.
5/10 - Cliffhangers. I hated almost every single one, because it pressed me to let my imagination went wild to try and figure out what was going to happen. But that's the way you keep people hooked. I would say, a little less dramatic cliffhangers often, or a dramatic cliffhanger every three chapters or so. I mean, come one, I don't want to try and kill myself after each cliffhanger causes me to wrack my brain for predictions, only to find that they are either the exact opposite, or they are exactly what I expected. The last few ones were interesting though.
So, in all seriousness, I would give this story a 8.4/10 (This has also been my longest review, so everyone who reads it gets a cookie, and so does Mars.)
Monk3y28 chapter 60 . 2/1/2016
Dude...this was like reading a novel...well done sir
Dark Absol chapter 60 . 12/28/2015
Omg... This was such a great story. So much emotion and thought was put into it. So much time. God.. They should make this an actual book. I won't lie that I did cry a lot while reading this but it really grabbed my attention. Thank u for such an incredible story.
ChandanBhasin chapter 60 . 9/30/2015
A great story ; I have been reading this for the past couple of days , and this is totally awesome.
Nice writing. Keep it up man.
Zero Lunar chapter 60 . 9/25/2015
...you actually made me shed one manly year with this... If there's one thing that I learned, it's that the revered can make mistakes, and the hated can save lives. No one is as black and white as some people believe. To Mars, I'm not going to promise that I'll never forget you, but I won't for a long while...and while I remember you, you'll be alive in at least one(probably more) person. I may not read all of your stories, but I'll support you as much as I can in the ones I do. you haven't written the best story I've read, but you've written my favorite, and that is hopefully something that you can be proud of.