Reviews for The Hufflepuff Chronicles Elves, Badgers, and Snakes oh my
Kedar S Barve chapter 13 . 7/22
Your two versions of Harry Potter books are as a Good Sunshine in Winter Season. They give tremendous amount of hope to especially young people .Your version clearly states there is no skill which can be good or bad simply how one applies it .It also tells that good people can be found in unexpected events by being alert .Strongly recommend it to all Harry Potter Fans.
emthereble chapter 17 . 6/29
Wow loved it!
BillBrink chapter 17 . 3/28
I have really enjoyed these two stories and believe you are a talented writer. You badly need a beta, but I think you know that. Don't let that stop you from continuing to develop your talent. I hope you will continue this series. Thank you for sharing it with us.
roy chapter 17 . 3/20
please use dpell check but the storie was pretty good
"If I hadn't been stupid and let Hagrid take you to Dumbledore and not gone after the rat, life could have been so much different."
Different certainly, but different how? Even in canon, it is certain that Dumbledore wanted Harry with the Dursleys before Sirius met Hagrid. As such, he had to make sure Sirius would not interfere with his plans, and it is likely that he made sure that Sirius goes to Azkaban. In your story, the will makes it obvious that he knew that Sirius was not the secret keeper. He even approves of the use of the diary on a student.
So the difference would either have been that Sirius had realized that Dumbledore is not to be trusted, otherwise Dumbledore would have found an other way to take care of Sirius. In other words, Sirius would probably be dead.

It is disappointing that in canon Sirius didn't realize that Dumbledore was probably responsible for his time in Azkaban, at least he had means and motive. Even after he knew for certain that Sirius was not guilty, he did nothing for him an kept Harry and Sirius apart. The Black home was safe enough for everybody, just Harry had to stay at the Dursleys, where he was not safe, but attacked by the Dementors.
Amelia just demonstrated a good way to get information out of Dobby as long as there is a limited number of options, but doesn't really make use of it.
"Is it Dumbledore?" - "No."
"Is it Voldemort?" - "Can't say."
"Is your master Nott?" - "No."
"Is your master Malfoy?" - "Can't say."
Baby Huey chapter 3 . 11/26/2015
it is curb not curve

curb

noun
anything that restrains or controls; a restraint; check.

verb (used with object)
to control as with a curb; restrain; check.
MarilynT chapter 17 . 9/8/2015
where is part three? I like stories with Harry/Susan pairing. Thanks for writing.
Chise Sakamoto chapter 7 . 8/22/2015
Good job, I loved it!
Guest chapter 5 . 7/25/2015
... Wouldn't it have been important, to tell amelia that Peter is still alive and maybe even about his animagus form?
Patrice Busso chapter 6 . 7/16/2015
I have a rebuttal for your author's note on how Harry being new to the wizarding world would make him accept the diary without thought.

Yes, Harry has seen new and wondrous things but don't forget that even being freshly exposed you still had him using common sense; in the first story (I don't remember the specific chapter) when Harry gets the cloak he is immediately suspicious about it and brings it to Amelia's attention.

He is also curious and likes to know how things work, so he doesn't hesitate to ask certain adult (Amelia, Poppy, Kingsley, etc.) about them; so getting a sentient diary would probably still had him going to one of them (or his friends), for an explanation if nothing else.

I understand that you have your plot planned (even before I read and reviewed) but little plot inconsistencies like that are something you need to watch out for; you can't have a person display a certain personality and then change it suddenly without it feeling off. Details make or break a good story, and your story is good.
noylj chapter 2 . 7/17/2015
Amazing that Augusta has NOT fought the DEs in the Ministry, after what she has suffered. In canon, she was a harridan/weakling, unable to love Nev unless he was "as good as his father."
Cassandra30 chapter 3 . 7/11/2015
Well done! Highly enjoyable story just like its predecessor.
Guest chapter 4 . 7/1/2015
You need to proofread more or get a beta. In this chapter alone, you used vale instead of veil, beet instead of beat, and of instead of off.
ThunderClaw03 chapter 13 . 7/1/2015