Reviews for The Hufflepuff Chronicles Elves, Badgers, and Snakes oh my
Erimenthe chapter 16 . 8/18
Another great story in the series. I certainly can't wait to read the next one. I love how you had the diary and scar linked to both be defeated in one shot. I do wish that they'd still been able to get Dobby away from Malfoy though. I really like Dobby lol (and he did try to "help" in his own convoluted way). Going to start the next story now.
ThunderClaw03 chapter 12 . 8/15
Lockhart the Flophart, LOL update soon
BillBrink chapter 17 . 5/27
I know it has been 2 years since you finished this story, but it was so good it would be a crime not to complete the series. I can't imagine The Godfather with only films, or Star Wars with only two. You are very talented. Thanks for sharing this.
Guest chapter 14 . 9/16/2016
Obviously Marcus Brody is from the Indiana Jones movies. Is Marie Pasture meant to be a combination of Marie Curie and Louis Pasteur?
Guest chapter 2 . 9/16/2016
The only implausible part of the story was going on Space Mountain five times in a row. I don't know about Orlando, but the last time I was in Anaheim the average wait time for Space Mountain was just under an hour. When I was young and the ride was new, 2-3 hours was not unknown.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/16/2016
Much better! I only caught two spelling errors this time: discrete/discreet and your/you're. Remember, spellcheck will not notice if you use a real word (discrete is a mathematical term) instead of using the word you meant to type (discreet). That's why you need a pair of human (or goblin) eyes proofreading.
Kedar S Barve chapter 13 . 7/22/2016
Your two versions of Harry Potter books are as a Good Sunshine in Winter Season. They give tremendous amount of hope to especially young people .Your version clearly states there is no skill which can be good or bad simply how one applies it .It also tells that good people can be found in unexpected events by being alert .Strongly recommend it to all Harry Potter Fans.
emthereble chapter 17 . 6/29/2016
Wow loved it!
BillBrink chapter 17 . 3/28/2016
I have really enjoyed these two stories and believe you are a talented writer. You badly need a beta, but I think you know that. Don't let that stop you from continuing to develop your talent. I hope you will continue this series. Thank you for sharing it with us.
roy chapter 17 . 3/20/2016
please use dpell check but the storie was pretty good
Guest chapter 6 . 3/4/2016
"If I hadn't been stupid and let Hagrid take you to Dumbledore and not gone after the rat, life could have been so much different."
Different certainly, but different how? Even in canon, it is certain that Dumbledore wanted Harry with the Dursleys before Sirius met Hagrid. As such, he had to make sure Sirius would not interfere with his plans, and it is likely that he made sure that Sirius goes to Azkaban. In your story, the will makes it obvious that he knew that Sirius was not the secret keeper. He even approves of the use of the diary on a student.
So the difference would either have been that Sirius had realized that Dumbledore is not to be trusted, otherwise Dumbledore would have found an other way to take care of Sirius. In other words, Sirius would probably be dead.

It is disappointing that in canon Sirius didn't realize that Dumbledore was probably responsible for his time in Azkaban, at least he had means and motive. Even after he knew for certain that Sirius was not guilty, he did nothing for him an kept Harry and Sirius apart. The Black home was safe enough for everybody, just Harry had to stay at the Dursleys, where he was not safe, but attacked by the Dementors.
Guest chapter 5 . 3/4/2016
Amelia just demonstrated a good way to get information out of Dobby as long as there is a limited number of options, but doesn't really make use of it.
"Is it Dumbledore?" - "No."
"Is it Voldemort?" - "Can't say."
"Is your master Nott?" - "No."
"Is your master Malfoy?" - "Can't say."
Baby Huey chapter 3 . 11/26/2015
it is curb not curve

curb

noun
anything that restrains or controls; a restraint; check.

verb (used with object)
to control as with a curb; restrain; check.
MarilynT chapter 17 . 9/8/2015
where is part three? I like stories with Harry/Susan pairing. Thanks for writing.
Chise Sakamoto chapter 7 . 8/22/2015