Reviews for The Hufflepuff Chronicles Elves, Badgers, and Snakes oh my
Baby Huey chapter 3 . 11/26
it is curb not curve

anything that restrains or controls; a restraint; check.

verb (used with object)
to control as with a curb; restrain; check.
MarilynT chapter 17 . 9/8
where is part three? I like stories with Harry/Susan pairing. Thanks for writing.
Chise Sakamoto chapter 7 . 8/22
Good job, I loved it!
... Wouldn't it have been important, to tell amelia that Peter is still alive and maybe even about his animagus form?
Patrice Busso chapter 6 . 7/16
I have a rebuttal for your author's note on how Harry being new to the wizarding world would make him accept the diary without thought.

Yes, Harry has seen new and wondrous things but don't forget that even being freshly exposed you still had him using common sense; in the first story (I don't remember the specific chapter) when Harry gets the cloak he is immediately suspicious about it and brings it to Amelia's attention.

He is also curious and likes to know how things work, so he doesn't hesitate to ask certain adult (Amelia, Poppy, Kingsley, etc.) about them; so getting a sentient diary would probably still had him going to one of them (or his friends), for an explanation if nothing else.

I understand that you have your plot planned (even before I read and reviewed) but little plot inconsistencies like that are something you need to watch out for; you can't have a person display a certain personality and then change it suddenly without it feeling off. Details make or break a good story, and your story is good.
noylj chapter 2 . 7/17
Amazing that Augusta has NOT fought the DEs in the Ministry, after what she has suffered. In canon, she was a harridan/weakling, unable to love Nev unless he was "as good as his father."
Cassandra30 chapter 3 . 7/11
Well done! Highly enjoyable story just like its predecessor.
You need to proofread more or get a beta. In this chapter alone, you used vale instead of veil, beet instead of beat, and of instead of off.
ThunderClaw03 chapter 13 . 7/1
What about Sirius teaching Harry and friends to become animagus? Update soon
ThunderClaw03 chapter 8 . 7/1
The one that kept there expressions blank are the ones that might be friendly to the other houses update soon
Daled73 chapter 1 . 6/12
Looks like your Beta caught one but not the other ... a hansom is a horse drawn cab from the victorian era, ala Sherlock Holmes.
SSSra chapter 16 . 6/14
hi i see you did make a sequel to your other story and as before this story was awesome only a few grammar errors such as you typed completion instead of competition, but it still was recognizable what you were getting at. i hope to see the next in the series out soon now that youve finished the other story which i just read too
Diana A chapter 16 . 6/9
I enjoyed your two stories in this series. I have read them twice now. I hope you will continue with the rest of the stories. Thank You.
larissaRaven chapter 6 . 6/11
the toad woman

larissaRaven chapter 2 . 6/11
yay! Salmen is an awesome school. I love how you incorporated it in your story. I do agree that it seems that hogwarts is a little(if not a lot) behind the times. Your stories are really great!