Reviews for The Hufflepuff Chronicles Elves, Badgers, and Snakes oh my
Lunarwolf150 chapter 1 . 4/5
Hey, I really liked both of your stories. I found them earlier today and could not put my phone down to stop reading. I'm curious if you are going to come back and finish the story, or if you have deserted them. I would love to read a sequel to the wonderful start you have given to us.
angeltrin1 chapter 16 . 3/21
I love your Hufflepuff Harry!
I can't wait for book 3 to come out.
Thanks for writing this lovely universe, of yours.
annagardner11 chapter 16 . 2/16
I would love to see year 3 can you update soon
Halflight chapter 16 . 1/21
I know, I am behind the curve a bit, but I just wanted to let you know that I have really enjoyed this series so far, and would like to encourage you to take a second look at it to see if you can make another sequel, or consider allowing adoption. If you get this and have considered it, please email me at so that I know what you think. Again, sorry that I am behind the curve, and thank you for your time.
White Squirrel chapter 13 . 1/18
Good point on Snape. With a disgraced Evil!Dumbledore and Voldemort still a spirit, he has basically no reason to keep teaching. I can't believe I never thought of that.
LiteratureSoccerEnthusiast chapter 16 . 12/26/2014
Love this series, I cannot wait to see what you come up with next. Thanks for sharing your writing with is!
Beth5572 chapter 16 . 12/13/2014
I can't what for your next story in the Hufflepuff Chronicles soon. I love the stories so far and can't want for more.

Terri
Alie-yaoi chapter 16 . 11/29/2014
I like
daithi4377 chapter 8 . 11/27/2014
The ones with the mutinous expressions are probably the trouble makers who Severus let's get away with everything short of murder. I have to admit he cares about great deal for his students but he is way to judgemental against the other houses and covers kids like Draco, Marcus and other trouble makers too much. Between him and Albus there was no way house unity would have ever got a strong foothold in the school.
daithi4377 chapter 7 . 11/27/2014
So im guessing Draco knows what's going to happen this year as well. In this case I wish Harry was more forthcoming and talking about weird things lol.
daithi4377 chapter 6 . 11/27/2014
What's up with Remus was he turned away by Dumbledore and never fought it, or has he been searching and never came up for air? I'm glad that Harry is staying with the Bones. Don't get me wrong I live Sirius to bits but he really isn't the greatest adult to raise Harry, especially with Dumbledore on the loose and the upcoming trials Harry's is about to undergo. That and he really needs those four months of recovery time.
daithi4377 chapter 5 . 11/27/2014
Hopefully Sirius doesn't exasperate things by doing a doggie escape now that he knows his freedom is so close. What harm is that diary going to do to Harry especially since it will be one horcrux speaking to another?
daithi4377 chapter 4 . 11/27/2014
Dobby must not have been able to get through the manor wards either that or Albus was using a elf to try and track Harry. Hopefully Croaked finds the research on the Horcrux and they get it out of him soon. How is the fight for Sirius's release going?
daithi4377 chapter 3 . 11/27/2014
Since Dumbledore never even told the parents why they had to go into hiding, not even the part Voldemort knew tells me odds are the prophecy is a fake. James and Lily were supposed to have been so smart and powerful I don't understand why they would go into hiding with no proof and just a general warning from Dumbledore something is definitely off from that.
daithi4377 chapter 2 . 11/26/2014
LOL as if Augusta would have a death eater running Hogwarts. I'm so disappointed seeing Severus helping Dumbledore. He is actually one of my favourites and I hate when he never really redeems himself and continue to fight against Harry.