Reviews for Reckless Abandon
Good chapter
shika93 chapter 1 . 4/25
Good beginning.
kurosora1021 chapter 8 . 1/9
OK so this really irks me to no end. I'm a land lord and this is absolutely illegal and kind of creepy. yeah I have the right to enter my homes, but I don't have the right to stay, snoop, or grab a non decently dressed tenant. other wise good story.
Guest chapter 2 . 5/27/2014
How the heck do you write so well and create such a mary-sue character?
How is that even fucking POSSIBLE?
Stacked Waters chapter 7 . 4/23/2014
Ah I hope to read more of Ichi's unrequited love! Please update
dizzydani666 chapter 7 . 4/16/2014
This chapter was too awesome
dizzydani666 chapter 6 . 4/16/2014
Wonderful
dizzydani666 chapter 1 . 4/16/2014
Sweet
Guest chapter 7 . 4/6/2014
You updated quickly, yay! I hope you explain kay' s past soon.
Guest chapter 6 . 4/5/2014
I love it.
Leyshla Gisel chapter 7 . 4/6/2014
Oh I like this! :)
DukeScarlet chapter 7 . 4/6/2014
Hmm. I haven't had any complaints so far with the story, it's good, really. There is just one thing that bother me.
I really, really, reeeeeally hope you are NOT going where I think you're going with this one : "She had suffered more than any person [...] as if she expected whoever was on the other side of her door to kick it down and grab her by the hair and drag her- No! That wouldn't happen again. Ever."

If it is going to where I think it is, I'll give you an advance notice that I'll unfortunately have to cease reading. If not, then by all means continue, it's an enjoyable read so far.

'Till next time.
-DukeScarlet
DukeScarlet chapter 5 . 4/2/2014
Attack of the old lady, uh ? Well, whatever. I'd like more information on one thing. You implicitly said he had lost his powers, yet his inner hollow (zanpakuto actually) is still there ? Can we then expect him to get back to a not so normal life anytime soon ?

'Till next time !