Reviews for Reckless Abandon
Guest chapter 2 . 5/27/2014
How the heck do you write so well and create such a mary-sue character?
How is that even fucking POSSIBLE?
Fishy-Ninja chapter 7 . 4/23/2014
Ah I hope to read more of Ichi's unrequited love! Please update
dizzydani666 chapter 7 . 4/16/2014
This chapter was too awesome
dizzydani666 chapter 6 . 4/16/2014
Wonderful
dizzydani666 chapter 1 . 4/16/2014
Sweet
Guest chapter 7 . 4/6/2014
You updated quickly, yay! I hope you explain kay' s past soon.
Guest chapter 6 . 4/5/2014
I love it.
Leyshla Gisel chapter 7 . 4/6/2014
Oh I like this! :)
DukeScarlet chapter 7 . 4/6/2014
Hmm. I haven't had any complaints so far with the story, it's good, really. There is just one thing that bother me.
I really, really, reeeeeally hope you are NOT going where I think you're going with this one : "She had suffered more than any person [...] as if she expected whoever was on the other side of her door to kick it down and grab her by the hair and drag her- No! That wouldn't happen again. Ever."

If it is going to where I think it is, I'll give you an advance notice that I'll unfortunately have to cease reading. If not, then by all means continue, it's an enjoyable read so far.

'Till next time.
DukeScarlet chapter 5 . 4/2/2014
Attack of the old lady, uh ? Well, whatever. I'd like more information on one thing. You implicitly said he had lost his powers, yet his inner hollow (zanpakuto actually) is still there ? Can we then expect him to get back to a not so normal life anytime soon ?

TitansLegion chapter 4 . 4/1/2014
cool keep going.
strykerhl chapter 4 . 4/1/2014
Really interesting,mplease make chapters a little more long.
DukeScarlet chapter 4 . 4/1/2014
Am I the only one finding Ichigo's logic slightly flawed ? (scratch, that, very flawed actually).
I mean, anybody would freak out and think a burglar had entered the house if the person entered without making his/her presence known. If said person was met earlier in the same day and the first impression given was a scary one... You get my point.
Oh well... Lucky for him she didn't know he was there, she's going to find the wallet and wonder how it got here though. I look forward to the explaining he's gonna have to do, it should be rather entertaining.

DukeScarlet chapter 3 . 3/31/2014
Well, the story looks promising so far. If you were looking for a Japanese name though, I would suggest spelling it Kei, if not, then forget I said that.