Reviews for Different Tactics
starfire25 chapter 31 . 2/11/2014
interesting story. i like it a lot.
LeggoMyGreggo411 chapter 2 . 6/8/2010
YOUR SPELLING GREG'S LAST NAME WRONG! PLEASE STOP! IT'S BUGGING ME!

It's Sanders... NO U... Sanders, NOT SaUnders... Sanders.
Grand Puba of All The Smurfs chapter 31 . 2/17/2008
Coolness.
AlexCurtis chapter 16 . 5/10/2006
Cool
petersadouchebag14 chapter 31 . 3/6/2006
a little bit fluffy but it was a great story! possible sequal?
lol chapter 31 . 3/3/2006
wicked story. i love it. well done. write a another one. write hundreds
lovesdigsdmanded chapter 1 . 6/7/2005
interesting... similar to one that i read before...
radioactive.raccoon chapter 31 . 12/20/2004
wow...awesome!
lala chapter 3 . 11/30/2004
I thought you should know that some STDs take a while to be able to be analized so I don't think that the docter should have written off that possibility quite yet.
Vengeful chapter 30 . 7/18/2004
very good story, i liked this one. though i would have liked a bit more N/S romance.
Vengeful chapter 3 . 7/18/2004
thats slightly gross, the whole rape thing. lol. very disturbing. lol. but good story
Padfoot4ever chapter 31 . 10/21/2003
Thats great! Was that the end? I hope not I dont want it to end its too good put in more about them recovering or somthing just dont end it!
csifan1 chapter 31 . 9/7/2003
One of my favorite fan fics.I read it twice and may just read it again in a few !

email:

story title:Different Tactics by Dawn4
viu chapter 31 . 9/3/2003
Nice story
Sparx chapter 31 . 7/30/2003
Absolutely fantastic. I loved it. You are a talented writer and it really shows through :-) lol- have i fattened up ur ego enough yet? ;-D nah- i know as a writer that our egos ALWAYS need more :D but neway- i had to search for *hours* to find ne greg angst! yesterday i found a great piece called unappreciated but i can't even find that now- can u help? I'm going to have a look at sum more of your work (In fact this is the second- sorry if i don't review them all- dial-ups are SO SLOW!) Preferably not romance or slash...i'm writing one at the moment but i'm not sure if i'll put it on - fine reading fics but i've had trouble getting on here b4...sorry bout the essay...gr8 fic! (Greg's lovely :D)