Reviews for RWBY: Hyper Lethal
Kamikisekai chapter 10 . 4/2/2020
yo its been what...6yrs since you updated this. so whens the next chapter?
SPECTOR -107 chapter 4 . 3/7/2020
this started out real good but the whole telling them everything just kinda ruins the story
Silver0117 chapter 10 . 11/6/2019
You still alive?
ManticoreBlues chapter 1 . 5/16/2019
please update
Monastery-Founder-06 chapter 10 . 3/31/2019
Ah, another fanfic to add to the watch list.
Alright business first. I got to say, your insane and I do hope you have a deep understanding about the Flood. Since the Flood are by far the most dangerous zombie creation out there. So I reccomend for Remnant's sake to make the infestation a minor one, now remember minor is still enough to ravage a planet like Remnant. Also, if your planning on a gravemind showing up, I reccomend keeping that idea in store for later. Graveminds all share each others memories so the Gravemind in Halo 2-3 actually has the collective knowledge of all Graveminds that came before. The result: A powerful Strategist with the knowledge of Forerunner Strategy from the time they were absorbed, Covenant Strategy from the time they were absorbed, and UNSC Strategy (Though it may be limited, as the only example I can think of a high ranking UNSC Strategist being captured by the flood was Halo 1 with Captain Keyes, and he was actively fighting their control over him.) So in other words, if the flood are coming around. They are going to need a lot more then a simple Promethean Army. That is if its already a full-fledged hive with a full-fledged Gravemind.

But again, I have to applaud you for having the balls to do this endeavor, Flood are one hell of a enemy and as the saying goes with how the Forerunners resorted to the Halo rings. "1000 plans tried and failed" and in the words of the great Shipmaster Half-Jaw "A single Flood Spore can destroy an entire species". So I do hope that monitor is up for, if not. The Flood are going to be quoting Drive Nephi from Fallout New Vegas in response to Remnant: Get Fucked.
But anyways, just remember this...

Stay Awesome and Stay You
- LS
Mailm4n chapter 1 . 11/28/2017
Please update, this is a great fan fic
Guest chapter 10 . 7/11/2017
it is a shame that you stopped updating
DireProphet chapter 1 . 7/5/2017
SIX IS GOD, I KNEW IT!
DireProphet chapter 1 . 7/5/2017
SIX IS GOD, I KNEW IT!
Aj chapter 7 . 5/14/2017
Not only did you slide a mass effect reference in there but you also quoted Winston Churchill!
Spiderwl chapter 10 . 1/12/2017
continue it!
Steadysmoke420 chapter 1 . 11/10/2016
LOVED IT
Guest chapter 3 . 10/17/2016
lel paped ak74u
theta117 chapter 1 . 7/15/2016
AUTHOR! Y U NO UPDATE! ITS BEEN YEARS MAN! THIS STORY NEEDS UPDATING!
theta117 chapter 10 . 6/29/2016