Reviews for RWBY: Hyper Lethal
S-223 chapter 10 . 2/28/2016
I think reach should save Pyrrha and yang so that we don't have season 3 all over again
Guest chapter 1 . 10/9/2015
I don't get it. Why is it that with EVERY FUCKING AMAZING STORY I FIND, IS NEVER FINISHED!?
trninjakiller chapter 10 . 4/28/2015
Actually it is a tremendous advantage that the mjolnir is heavier. The armors multiplier circuits and crystalline nano wave layer can easily make up for the increase in weight. Due to this. It is a huge advantage to make a spartan jeavuer. They would be harder to geapple, hit, and/or move. They would have an extremely high momentum behind their hits that make them much more deadly.
trninjakiller chapter 1 . 4/28/2015
Um 6 miles is not that high. The upper atmosphere is like 300,000 feet up.
blaze837 chapter 10 . 4/3/2015
i really like this fan fic however i would not add the flood to the mix in my opinion flood and grimm are a bit to similar plus the flood is kinda to dark to put in a anime setting its more suited to horror games and i think personally should be left there its just most people dont want to read about their favorite characters having to go threw a literal hell (i dont know this as fact mind but hey as a published author what do i know?)
56006 chapter 10 . 3/31/2015
Good story
Teleos chapter 10 . 3/18/2015
Y U NO UPDATE?! Oh and btw there is a sort of anti-Flood vaccine you know. Just sayin'. Here's the thing. Why didn't they just have the monitor teleport Prometheans to Beacon? I mean, sure the moving ones would be scary, but Focus Turrets somehow look cute. Don't tell me how to live my life. Beacon could be pretty comfortable with the turrets. And maybe the Watchers and normal Crawlers. Crawlers are like dogs. Robot killer dogs, but still dogs. Knights are a big no-no, though.
TheBOSSNESS chapter 10 . 3/9/2015
you gonna update
TheBOSSNESS chapter 1 . 3/9/2015
You know that scorpion tank would weigh 200-300 tons. The heaviest tank known was 188 tons, and it was only half the size of the scorpion.
TheChefSHIPWRECK-5897 chapter 3 . 3/4/2015
On a level of constructive criticism, I feel the dialogue needs touching up in some regards.

Don't give up...
Guest chapter 10 . 1/30/2015
I really am enjoying this story and I hope you can update soon due to rwby's second season being complete! I also would love to see a little bit of romance if you feel so inclined to do that. Keep up the great work and stay awesome :)
Guest chapter 10 . 12/31/2014
Is it pronounced twenty eight thousand or two thousand eight hundred yes I'm talking about the m2800h hmg or does it not matter I'm sorry little things like this bother me like typos and how autocorrect thought by hmg I meant hug those two things are pretty much total opposites and I realy need to stop rambling about auto correct I swear sometimes it feels like my comments are longer than chapters of some of these fan fics (not this one or any of yours I think. a certain fallout cross over no names named because I for got them them chapters were probably maybe shorter than this and I'm rambling again I have no life )
GPX-2013 chapter 10 . 11/17/2014
Hey there, I do hope you still have time to continue this.

The Flood is here? Things are gonna get pretty nasty once on Remnant once they reach the surface. I can only hope that the UNSC Infinity and the Convenant Separatist, along with Master Chief and maybe (alive) Cortana will somehow found an uncharted planet (a.k.a. Shield World), Remnant quite soon. The Hunters and Huntresses must prepare for the upcoming apocalyptic terror pretty soon.

Anyway, please take your time on making these stories. Good luck.
Optimusa chapter 10 . 11/13/2014
As sister of the Prime I demand more chapters be written post haste!
'ZENA QUIT DEMANDING THINGS WHEN YOU LIKE THEM!'
'Heh heh heh sorry bout that she gets a little excited but I do hope you update soon because this is EPIC!'
Gundam117 chapter 10 . 9/27/2014