Reviews for RWBY: Hyper Lethal
343 chapter 10 . 9/17/2014
wait... The FLOOD is here?! *puts on sunglasses*...*or armor*... "Shit just got real"...
TheShad0wAssassin chapter 8 . 9/11/2014
Update please
headreviewer mk2 chapter 10 . 9/7/2014
very good
Maverickdm chapter 10 . 8/27/2014
OHHH SHIT BETTER GET YOUR FUKING GRAV HAMMER READY
Honorboundfate chapter 6 . 8/26/2014
I can't wait for when you return... Eventually. :)
It's been a long while but when the next chapter comes out it'll be worth the wait. :)
DeviousKid45 chapter 3 . 7/29/2014
I'm really going to say that this story so far needs work. NUMBER ONE. SPARTANS HAVE NO SEX DRIVE
Raptor of Sanghelios chapter 10 . 7/6/2014
Type your review for this chapter here...
ksebala1 chapter 10 . 6/26/2014
I want you to update please because this is a great story
One Winged A2 chapter 10 . 6/25/2014
I do have a good question, even though this is pretty badass. Is there anything in the RWBY universe, and I mean anything, that can give Reach a semi-decent fight? So far, all he's had to do is give it the finger and it dies. Although with the Flood, maybe it will change somewhat. Other than the fact Reach is way OP, it's good.
Book Surveyor chapter 10 . 6/18/2014
Oh shit! The Flood is here! The planet has already fallen. Quick, get a NOVA Bomb or a glassing beam, shit just got real.
thermalsnipern7 chapter 10 . 6/2/2014
Jaune is probably going to be scared when he see's the Flood... I just hope he gets over it and fights like a man.
RWBY Order chapter 10 . 5/26/2014
I can't wait for another chapter to come out. Can't wait to see what is going to happen with the Flood.
Seriously chapter 1 . 5/24/2014
You made noble six a gary stu? I'm fucking done.
callmezacky chapter 10 . 5/24/2014
Is there anything in the RWBY universe that will make the spartan have to put some thought into his attacks? so far it's been oh hey look its the bad guy *dead*
callmejohn chapter 10 . 5/24/2014
Still enjoying it a bit but i have to wonder is there anything in all of Remenant (likely butchered that) that will make this spartan at least have to try to beat? so far he's been able to murder basically anything just by fliping it off at this point
122 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »