Reviews for RWBY: Hyper Lethal
Honorboundfate chapter 10 . 5/23/2014
I have some question for you. Will you bring Jorge in? I can imagine you saying something from team rwby's point of view which would go like they saw a figure that towered over even reach and looked just as strong... Ooh that gives me chills! And also are you going to bring in infinity to find bring reach back to which he calls them asking them to help him with the flood? Oh and just so you know, I know badassery is on its way very, very soon.
thelonewander117 chapter 10 . 5/17/2014
Not a bad chapter. It seems as if Reach is very OP, but with the Flood being thrown in, it seems that might not be the cause for long.
Guest chapter 10 . 5/17/2014
Well shit just got real
Admiral chapter 10 . 5/17/2014
Uh...train with someone your own level is better? If that is so, then coaches are unnecessary. Training with someone much better than you allows you to learn from them. Training with someone at your level just stagnates both trainees.
SunWukongMogar chapter 10 . 5/17/2014
Good to have u back and nice chapter keep It up
blaiseingfire chapter 10 . 5/17/2014
So we got 500% more Grim and The Flood have now returned.
Someone (preferable one of the jerks of team crdl) is going to piss their pants.
Dorben chapter 2 . 5/13/2014
I'm sorry.

I have to stop.

Your characterisation is absurd.
Dorben chapter 1 . 5/13/2014
...you!

You made the MJOLNIR armour weigh less? Why?

I seriously dislike that and implore you to change that.

I don't even understand why you would do such a thing.
Honorboundfate chapter 9 . 5/12/2014
Hey please come back this is the best halo/rwby fanfiction out there, it's just extremely badass.
Honorboundfate chapter 4 . 4/21/2014
This is badass!
Guest chapter 6 . 4/17/2014
When will the flood attack
SPARTAN-626 chapter 9 . 4/19/2014
Well I'm glad you like and enjoyed them, I'm hoping you do use either Roland, Jay or both latter on in the story and I'm shore you will do well if you add them. The whole thing with the Knights is very interesting and I'm looking forward to see where this goes with them and such.
blaiseingfire chapter 9 . 4/18/2014
So will this mean that, in the future, there will be a scene where Prometheans pop out of no where to help the students fight the Grim, and the student will be like "WTF" ?
thelonewander117 chapter 8 . 4/13/2014
yeah. Also for a plot line till volume 2 could the Grimm are expanding in increasingly large numbers, and new breeds, much deadlier then others, all in the Emerald Forest. First thing to come to mind.
SPARTAN-626 chapter 8 . 4/13/2014
First of yes I did miss spell that and I'm glad I'm not pressuring you, but if you need help with writing a good pairing I suggest asking these guys - TheWhiteTitan, Harbinger Of Kaos (that's actually how he spelled that), Freedom Guard, free man writer, AVP5 and X2117. Most of them have maid good HALO crossovers and good pairing with Spartans so I'm shore they could help you, also I recommend you check out their work their awesome and I think could inspire you with your work. Anyway I loved how you did this one with Six vs the 2 teams here just awesome and pretty bang-on on how it might have gone. And him Turing down Jaune's request is a good call and well done on the reason why he didn't. For chapter ideas well how about he explains more on where he's from or his past missions/battles (as much as he can that is) or just him exploring the city seeing the sites or something like that. Or just trying to be more social with the others. Also have you check out those HALO Evaluation videos on youtube yet or no?
122 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »