Reviews for RWBY: Hyper Lethal
AK74FU2 chapter 8 . 4/13/2014
You know about Destiny, that new Bungie game? If not, look for me for answers, I know a lot about the game. Studies of it, since I pre-ordered I had to look it up to make sure I didn't get a crappy game, turns out that it is a mixture of three different game modes: Shooter, MMO, and RPG, what really got me going was that Bungie explained that usually MMO's have separate servers, now Destiny, it may be an MMO, but it is also different than one, first, there are no separate servers, just one large server, no doubt the server may crash when it comes out, just like it did on Battlefield 4, but you never know... oh wait, I should have made this a PM, but I wrote too much to write it again. Think of this as a PM, not a review. Yeah, yeah, I'm lazy, big deal.
blaiseingfire chapter 8 . 4/13/2014
And on that day, everyone now knows, that Reach is badass.
Ginsai chapter 7 . 4/13/2014
Also maybe in the next chapter or at least some chapter you mainly focus on paring ideas, like neo shadows has harem comedy. So If you could do that, it would be awesome. Also if you respond do my comments, could you tell me who you were thinking for pairing with reach? thank you again for reading (posted on this chapter because 1 review per chapter bull)
Ginsai chapter 8 . 4/13/2014
You know, you could probably look up Neo Shadows' of describing feelings, please do his type of comedy. Thank you for reading good sir
GPX-2013 chapter 8 . 4/13/2014
Good chapter. And I was hoping if you continue with Halo: Another Earth.
thelonewander117 chapter 2 . 4/12/2014
So, would i be safe in assuming MJOLNIR Mark X equals Atlas Titan in power armor form? good story so far.
blaiseingfire chapter 7 . 4/12/2014
Another excellent chapter *favorites*
AK74FU2 chapter 7 . 4/12/2014
I am sorry, but I will not be able to give out any ideas, I haven't any ideas, but I do know what happens after this chapter. The line just goes to the next day, where they, I think are tasked to find this type of stuff found in trees. Then a huge ursa comes out and, well... you might know if you looked at the episodes.
Hawk of Music chapter 1 . 4/11/2014
Hi, sorry for this review. You are a good writer with a decent knowledge of language and conventions - however I feel your story lacks a little bit at the start. I am glad you made an attempt to explain the time frame setting and technologies, however I feel it could have been explained in parts as you go instead in a block at the start, which to me made the story difficult to read.

I also feel you made the spartan a little bit OP. It makes it a little bit harder to develop a story and a character if the character is already infinitely strong.

You have good writing skills though. Keep in mind I did not make this review to flame I made it to help you develop keep that in mind.

Thanks for reading!
weasel AKA boundedsumo chapter 1 . 4/11/2014
Chief was a spartan II btw
necrofantasia chapter 7 . 4/11/2014
I refer both of her lack of experience and pride.

She demonstrated her pride during the training session in Port class,rather than take Ruby's encouraging word and advice she brush it off and suffer a humiliation instead(just one Boarstuck and she tired already).

I mean seriously from what I saw Weiss never fight with Grimms for her entire life because everybody in the class even Ruby who is the youngest know about the weakness of Boarstuck's armor and how to fight it but she doesn't(who in the right mind charge face to face with Boarstuck anyway).

During the initiation,it also show that it was Weiss first time fighting Grimms because she is too focus on one enemies she forget all of her surrounding and almost kill Ruby by accident,it can only mean one thing she never attend any combat school aside from her personal tutor at home.(in white trailer she is the only one who always train in control environment)
SPARTAN-626 chapter 7 . 4/11/2014
Well this is good work. I the fact that he's gonna let Jaune handle his own problems on his own. And his story of the train fight was excellent and nicely detailed hehe. As for the "pairing thing" if your feeling preshored by me I'm terribly sorry that was never my intention I apologize. I just like a good pairing in story's and just getting my votes down if it's note gonna happen until latter on I accept that and will be patient until it comes. I'm shore when you start it you will do fine and do a good job, but until then keep up the good work your doing sofar. I'm looking forward to see more of his slow proses of getting closer to them, or how you say "warming up to them".
Honorboundfate chapter 7 . 4/11/2014
I like how long this one was and you in operated reach really well into these scenes although I was picturing reach lifting Cardin up making him wonder what was going on and then reach would deactivate his active camo scaring Cardin, man that would have been awesome and funny.
ThatInternetGuy chapter 6 . 4/6/2014
Sorry. I think it sent the message twice or something like that. If the same message pops up again, for whatever the reason, ignore it, it wasn't me.
BenRG chapter 1 . 4/7/2014
What a Spartan will think of the semi-magical Dust and, more interestingly, the highly-individualistic weapons of the planet Remnant is anyone's guess. I suspect, however, that Noble Six's disapproval of a society that sends teenagers to fight their wars for them would freeze helium.
122 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 .. Last Next »